Wet 'n' Wild Crystalic Nail Color in Psycho

Price: $

Price: $

I was given a half full bottle of this product and didn't use it for a few months because it didn't look like anything particularly special in the bottle. I have not worn it by itself, but it looks FABULOUS as an overcoat on dark polishes. The irridescent glitter adds a beautiful, glamourous element to any mani. It wears as well as the average ds np, 2-3 days before chipping occurs. I will definately be trying it with other polish combos, and may even buy another bottle if I run out. Definately worth a try if you like fun glitter.

on 12/28/2008 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this nail polish, it gives my nails a bit of a sparkle to it and its glossy at the same time. For the price and quanity its great! The only bad side is the smell, i think it smells AWFUL, it smells like chemicals like sharpies, and even when it dries i can still smell it.
Other than that, i love it, and i will definatly buy it again.

PROS: glossy, not sticky, cheap, dries fast.
CONS: the horrible smell

on 5/6/2008 7:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Crystalic is clear with multi-colored iridescent glitter, and it looks great as a top coat over painted nails or even as a stand-alone, transparent base on unpainted nails. One coat doesn't deposit as much of the glitter as I'd like, however, and I find that this polish will chip and flake pretty easily on its own after a day or two.

i love this color. i only used 2 coats and it looks wonderfull. it dries so fast too. and its so inexpensive. I cant wait to check out some of the other colors.

on 5/17/2003 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

clear nail polish with light pastel glitter. takes a few coats to get as much glitter as i like but still i love this stuff! it looks cute on my toes!

Popular Polishes