December 18, 2014 | 973 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Gel Eye Color in Pink Ice

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2005 11:11:00 AM More reviews by numoonbeam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is more of a sparkly lilac color. For a gel liner/shadow with 'SMOOTHERS' in it's title, I expected it to glide a lot easier than it did. I always have to press a bit more and reapply before I get the color to show up on my inner lids. I thought the big crayon style would prove to be easy and quick, but w/ so much glitter in the product- it probably would be better suited as a pot shadow. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2005 5:36:00 PM More reviews by beanbean

This stuff is so GRITTY it hurts my eyelids when I put it on. I'm so disappointed because the colour is so cute! The crappy thing about this product is that over time, the inside dries out and separates from the wood of the pencil. What a waste of money! Maybelline frosty pencils are way better.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by babybabybaby

This is a frosty-white-pink color and it does bring out my blue eyes but its just very average and boring... now that I discovered Pout's eyeslicks... buying one eyeslick at $22 is SOOOOOOOO much better than buying every single color of these. I find these dont last very long... I mean it doesnt come off right away but by the end of a long night I do find a crease build-up so no surprise there. I think you should save your money and buy POUT.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2004 2:09:00 AM More reviews by spajunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i didnt like this product as soon as i put it on it started burning and gave me a rash. my eyelids were red for a month and i couldnt wear eyeshadow again till they were healed. i hate this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2004 8:12:00 PM More reviews by bananie7876

i love this shade! it's a shimmery light pinkish/purple color. the only negative is that it crumbles when you sharpen it. love the pencil style and color, but they definately need to enhance the quality of the product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty pastel that has a bit of shimmer without being garrish, I use this alot for daytime when I want something soft and understated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2003 7:36:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This color is SO pretty! It's a shimmery pinkish purple packed with tons of *shimmer*! It looks good to highlight or for an all over wash. I also like the fact that this is cooling upon application, and of course, it is very cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 3:51:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

oooh the color is sooo pretty! pinkish-mauvish w/ shimmer, i think it'll look great on anybodys eyes. i love the cooling effect when u apply it, feel nice. it stays on all day and its dirty cheap. 5$ CAD

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

shimmering purple liquid eye gel. its awesome. great product! it can go on by itself or with a touch of shadow on top. either way, this stuff is really pretty and looks great!