October 22, 2014 | 2051 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers in Grape Soda

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by libby1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately discontinued but now (May 1, 2009) Maybelline has a dupe in a duo and I'm thrilled. So beautiful for brown eyes!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2004 8:02:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is a more of a lavender tone shadow......i saw a girl in my class wearing this and i really wanted to give this a try!!! it comes off sheerer when applied...almost white.... than from the pot...u have to keep layering it to achieve the true color....i like to put a lil bit of dark brown on the top of my crease for a more dramatic look....unfortunately,i would not repurchase this bcoz my sephora 118P pallette has better pigmentation and delivers the color i wanted Grape Soda to look like

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 6:15:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

this is a great medium toned purple that looks good on many skin tones. Also I have a thing for purple eye shadow so this is one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2004 7:17:00 PM More reviews by meganslove4ocean

i bought this when i was in seventh grade, now in ninth,it still hasnt crumbled or any thing else. good price only like a few bucks at walmart.its the best shade of purple.....

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 12:38:00 PM More reviews by snapp29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My college roommate and I were absolutely obsessed with this color!! I stocked up on it for sure. It is a slightly irridesscent lavender that makes eyes pop...very springy/summery. I wear this in the warmer months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2003 3:25:00 PM More reviews by RubyGemZ

I like this as well. The color is a soft, slightly shimmery lavendar/lilac shade. When worn wet, it complements my purple lenses very nicely. It makes for a great eye look when matched with a deep violet eyeliner like Shiseido's TMU e/l in Heather Mauve.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2003 11:48:00 AM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

great vibrant purple eye shadow. its not too light but not too dark. it works really well with my PPP skin tone. i love this stuff!