Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Grape Soda

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/2/2009 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately discontinued but now (May 1, 2009) Maybelline has a dupe in a duo and I'm thrilled. So beautiful for brown eyes!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is a more of a lavender tone shadow......i saw a girl in my class wearing this and i really wanted to give this a try!!! it comes off sheerer when applied...almost white.... than from the pot...u have to keep layering it to achieve the true color....i like to put a lil bit of dark brown on the top of my crease for a more dramatic look....unfortunately,i would not repurchase this bcoz my sephora 118P pallette has better pigmentation and delivers the color i wanted Grape Soda to look like

on 7/10/2004 6:15:00 PM

this is a great medium toned purple that looks good on many skin tones. Also I have a thing for purple eye shadow so this is one of my favorites.

i bought this when i was in seventh grade, now in ninth,it still hasnt crumbled or any thing else. good price only like a few bucks at walmart.its the best shade of purple.....

on 1/13/2004 12:38:00 PM

My college roommate and I were absolutely obsessed with this color!! I stocked up on it for sure. It is a slightly irridesscent lavender that makes eyes pop...very springy/summery. I wear this in the warmer months.

on 8/14/2003 3:25:00 PM

I like this as well. The color is a soft, slightly shimmery lavendar/lilac shade. When worn wet, it complements my purple lenses very nicely. It makes for a great eye look when matched with a deep violet eyeliner like Shiseido's TMU e/l in Heather Mauve.

on 5/17/2003 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great vibrant purple eye shadow. its not too light but not too dark. it works really well with my PPP skin tone. i love this stuff!