Giorgio Armani Sheer Powder #2

hi, i wear lsf in 5.5 & have used the pressed powder in #2, which for the most part, works nicely. the powder goes on so sheer that its presence becomes undetectable. although #2 provides a nice amount (and much needed) warmth to my pale/asian skin, it can sometimes create a hint of an orangey tinge. i examined my face with just the lsf & it matches my skin nicely. but, depending on other circumstances (amount of sun exposure, hormonal/oil activity ), i noticed that's when the off-color effects occur. otherwise, the powder matches my skin well & provides a soft glow in combo w/ the lsf. the price is higher than chanel, but is definitely worth the price. i will test drive the pressed powder #1 & possibly purchase that so that i have options.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

To put it simple, this thing absolutely sucks at obsorbing oil in humid weather, turns orange after immediate contact with any kind of oil... not to mention blotchy. AND during winter, it's pretty drying on my normal/dry skin.

do yourselves a favor and put $50 towards GA loose powder or other brands!!! though i like the small compact because it doesn't take up much space in my make-up bag.

#2 is a sheer powder w/ a yellow base. It is smooth and easy to apply. Completes a flawless look! I touched it up yesterday before heading out to dinner and it didn't cake or build up at all. It kept a neat natural finish.Unfortunately, the sponge that is sold w/ this powder is very thin. It's very different from MAC or BB's sponge. I prefer to use a powder brush for application of this product. Chanel's works great for me. continued >>