The Body Shop tea tree oil Cover Stick

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/27/2015 10:26:00 PM

It is an okay concealer. It covers like an average stick and I feel as if it is working to treat the blemish. However it does not last very long before it needs reapplying and there are only two shades and the lightest shade is too dark and yellow for me.

on 1/27/2015 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

So this concealer should really only be used to cover up pimples or spots, it has a waxy smell and is cakey so I don't see it working well for under eye or any areas with fine lines. Also the shade selection is pretty limited but thankfully I'm pretty closed to shade 02. Like another reviewer stated, this isn't a "concealer" so much as a "cover up stick" for blemishes. This helps those especially hideous red under the skin pimples from being less noticeable and makes them fainter looking. I find the best way to use this is dabbing it on the skin and blending just the edges out with your little finger. Also not too sure if the tea tree oil in there is really working but i'm sure it doesn't hurt

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

AH!!!!!!!!!!!! I get so angry with this, it looks very unnatural! Ud be betta off jst treating ur acne with clarisonic rather than covering it up

on 1/17/2013 2:16:00 PM

This provides very little coverage. Overall, all it does is somewhat improve the appearance of a blemish by making it fainter.

on 7/28/2012 12:13:00 AM

Been consistently using this product. Not for really bad blemishes because it's a mild concealer, not thick. Only to cover light frecles or those once in a while tiny red pimples and help diminish sun spots. Shade 01 works perfectly for me

Oh and the other reason I like about this product that it does not show on camera (with flash), other concealer that are thick if I apply them quickly they still are a bit obvious in the camera flash so I would have to wipe it away

on 4/1/2012 9:08:00 PM

I think this cover stick is a great deal softer than some other ones I've tried. It applies easier as a result but at the same time, it looks a bit...spongy? The colour looked nice against my skin though. No comment on the tea tree effects, it didn't make me break out though so it might've done something.

on 11/23/2011 10:39:00 PM

the packaging of this product is cute and looks very organic and the concept of this concealer with its tea tree ingredient makes it very interesting and since Im still on my HG concealer hunt for my acne scars, I decided to buy this, I believe for around $10. Well I kind of regret it..it cakes like crazy!

I gave this product two lippies because it gives really good coverage and goes on quite smoothly, but after a few minutes, it cakes soso much, I just cant make it work for me. As for its healing properties or what not, I could not be able to say anything about that because I havent used this enough to see any results :l I gave this to a friend that really seemed to like this, so Im glad that this was not wasted! (:

on 8/16/2011 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if this actually heals the acne on my face and I haven't tried any other concealer, but by the looks of this one, this one is pretty good. It's pretty thick so I find it really hard to pat it on, so I have to rub it in. I know I know, I should be patting it on but it is really hard to move, even when I warm it up between my fingers. Sometimes it'll look cakey, but the staying power is really good.

on 1/3/2011 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm lucky that the color matches my skin's. It covers pretty well, it does wonder on my oily skin. I think it suits combination to oily skin better.
I didn't expect this to hasten healing of acnes, but well, it did. :)
I just wish it came with a smaller stick so it'd be easier to apply. So far so good.

on 12/5/2010 2:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Although the stick applier is convenient, the product had an unnatural, slightly cakey finish on my skin, very unflattering. It also didn't help with blemishes.

Popular Treatments (Face)