July 31, 2014 | 1928 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - tea tree oil Cover Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by originalconfidence

AH!!!!!!!!!!!! I get so angry with this, it looks very unnatural! Ud be betta off jst treating ur acne with clarisonic rather than covering it up

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by eddiecatt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This provides very little coverage. Overall, all it does is somewhat improve the appearance of a blemish by making it fainter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Rania3105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Been consistently using this product. Not for really bad blemishes because it's a mild concealer, not thick. Only to cover light frecles or those once in a while tiny red pimples and help diminish sun spots. Shade 01 works perfectly for me

Oh and the other reason I like about this product that it does not show on camera (with flash), other concealer that are thick if I apply them quickly they still are a bit obvious in the camera flash so I would have to wipe it away

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this cover stick is a great deal softer than some other ones I've tried. It applies easier as a result but at the same time, it looks a bit...spongy? The colour looked nice against my skin though. No comment on the tea tree effects, it didn't make me break out though so it might've done something.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

the packaging of this product is cute and looks very organic and the concept of this concealer with its tea tree ingredient makes it very interesting and since Im still on my HG concealer hunt for my acne scars, I decided to buy this, I believe for around $10. Well I kind of regret it..it cakes like crazy!

I gave this product two lippies because it gives really good coverage and goes on quite smoothly, but after a few minutes, it cakes soso much, I just cant make it work for me. As for its healing properties or what not, I could not be able to say anything about that because I havent used this enough to see any results :l I gave this to a friend that really seemed to like this, so Im glad that this was not wasted! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by omnomnomx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if this actually heals the acne on my face and I haven't tried any other concealer, but by the looks of this one, this one is pretty good. It's pretty thick so I find it really hard to pat it on, so I have to rub it in. I know I know, I should be patting it on but it is really hard to move, even when I warm it up between my fingers. Sometimes it'll look cakey, but the staying power is really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by leyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm lucky that the color matches my skin's. It covers pretty well, it does wonder on my oily skin. I think it suits combination to oily skin better.
I didn't expect this to hasten healing of acnes, but well, it did. :)
I just wish it came with a smaller stick so it'd be easier to apply. So far so good.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by gbb333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although the stick applier is convenient, the product had an unnatural, slightly cakey finish on my skin, very unflattering. It also didn't help with blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by olivialaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this product. As well as covering up my spots, it helped to clear them within a couple days, which was amazing! It was really easy to apply, and has lasted me for a really long time as well. I love most Body Shop products, although the one thing I have to complain about is the lack of shades available. I ended up buying a colour which was much too dark for me at first, but after covering it with my foundation all was fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by AltheiaGrace

I came across this product and tried it---and really, the pimples do not last for a day!

I have combination skin and my forehead usually has a ton of pimples. Thing is, the more I tried to conceal with my previous concealer, the more it clogged my pores up and causes HUGE pimples to break out---so it never heals. This concealer does the opposite! It dries up my pimples and does not clog my pores. I guess the only down side of this concealer is that in my skin's case [I've slightly acidic skin, I have trouble with concealers and eyeliners], it melts out after maybe 3-4 hours but you won't worry about retouching since it does good for your skin :) This is recommended for peeps with combination skin (just don't use it on the dry parts of your skin).

Of course, this product would work at its best if you have your most favorite facial cleanser, and toner and moisturizer. So clean skin, plus pimple concealing-treatment would be the killer combination :D

*Before you try this product, consult your dermatologist or at least test if you're allergic to it. I know people who are actually allergic to Tea Tree Oil. Thankfully, I'm not one of them :D