October 23, 2014 | 1391 users online

Lotions/ Creams - I Coloniali - VELVETING HAND CREAM with Rice bran oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by westiegirlaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

LOVE it. Holy grail of hand creams-coming from someone who lives in Phoenix-moved from Midwest-the skin on my hands dried out like a lizard...until I found this at Merz Apothecary in Chicago. I will always have a supply of this, the absolute best.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by shopnsnoop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so frustrated with my cracking and flaky skin on my hand. I used to use Neutrogena. But somehow it does not work anymore.So I went to look for a new kind of handcream that might works. I found nothing. But then I saw a strange, expensive, lonesome looking shelves in the corner of this store. I decided to take a look. I saw a hand cream, so I tested it on my cracky finger. Ha!! It soothe my skin immediatelly. So I decided to bought it despite of the not so cheap price tag, I am very sattisfied with this product. It's worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 10:24:00 PM More reviews by mwoolf

After years of lurking, my first review! This is an awesome hand cream. HG for me. Not cheap - around $25 or so for a 3.6 oz. jar - but worth every penny. A very rich, creamy, elegant texture. Not greasy. Smells heavenly - reminds me of white musk - sort of a salty vanilla scent. The scent to me is irresistable, and the effect on your hands is amazing. Velvet is an apt description. I'm cheap and tend to seek out inexpensive products, but this is a must have splurge for me. Perfect night time hand cream. Several on-line retailers carry it including Amazon.com. I hope you try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2005 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Cheyenne1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite winter hand cream-ever! It smells soooo good, but it really keeps my dry hands feeling great, long after it's worn off from hand washing. Most hand creams moisturize just temporarily, but this really lasts all day long without reapplying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2004 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Jataim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this hand cream for about 7 years and my staple hand cream.
It's the absolute BEST!
It's not a treatment....just great moisturization and you only need the tiniest bit for the average dry hand for complete moisturization so the fact that is will last awhile justifies the price.

Has the tradmark I.Coloniali base scent, which is HEAVENLY!
Myrrh and rice bran oil are the listed superstars.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 1:27:00 AM More reviews by californiabunny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this hand cream! I really like the scent, I am not sure what it is, but it is very pleasing and soothing to me. It is not a floral scent, I don't think I have ever smelled this scent, but I do like it, and it does eventually dissipate, so it does not clash or compete with any fragrance you are wearing. It totally moisturizes my dry hands, and does not leave them greasy, or slick feeling. Just soft and smooth. It does not interefere with any nail polish, by making it dull, or making it chip easy, this is a big plus!! I have also found it to be very helpful in healing slightly burned skin, I occasionally burn my fingers when flat ironing my hair, and I apply this, and in a couple of days my hands are soft and smooth, with no more traces of redness. I recieved this as a gift, with a whole box of other products, and this is one I would go out and purchase myself, I just wish it came in a tube, instead of a heavy glass jar, not very portable. By far the best hand cream I have ever used!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by divadeluxe

I discovered this hand cream at Saks fifth avenue so long ago when no one ever heard of this brand. It has now become a cult favorite of people in the beauty industry and for good reason. I Coloniali's products are pure luxury & indulgence, a real treat to use. This hand cream is hydrating, not greasy and the smell of myrrh is incredible. This is my absolute favorite hand cream, so worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my two top favorite products from the wonderful and underrated I Coloniali line(Mirra & Mirra is the other) Velvet. Silky soft hand cream that gives the same type of hand glove feel Ahava Advanced Hand Cream and my other favorite Le Veneri gives to my hands. Must be the Rice Bran oil. For the money this is lovely and very effective. I just wished it came in a tube for portability.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2003 8:39:00 PM More reviews by TeresaJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best hand cream out there. I have tried many different brands, but always come back to this one. It has a fairly strong scent, so beware if you are sensitive to fragrance. It leaves my hands so soft! It is expensive, but you don't need a whole lot to do the job, so a jar lasts awhile.