October 23, 2014 | 1900 users online

Other - Supersmile - Professional Whitening System

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by countrycats

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My teeth are the victim of heredity,not the whitest,and very sensitive...plus when I was younger I had my four front teeth capped,and they were toned to match..
Over time,coffee and cola had made them even duller...
I have tried many whitening products with no result....picked up a small tube of this I saw in a wierd drugstore years ago and bought it because I read Liz Taylor used it....it was good,but VERY pricy,and the wierd little drugstore disappeared....
One night I was watching QVC and Dr Smigel was offering a set with the super sized toothpaste and whitening accelerator with 2 brushes for a good price ...plus the Dr seemed so sweet....lol
I LOVE THIS STUFF....it's made my teeth and caps visibly whiter..thought that was the best it was going to get,then I picked up the pre-rinse and that made it even better! Luckily I have my pastes on auto delivery and I can use the Ulta coupons on the rinse....
Ran into the Dr in NYC and he is really a sweet man...and did you know his son is the Smigel from the animated Saturday a Night Live skits?
Anyway,this is worth a try...I noticed they now have a TV offer,plus QVC carries it...

I recently purchased the Supersmile electric toothbrush and it is AMAZING,,,,,blows my Oral B out if the water! I have an issue with plaque build up on my bottom teeth and it took care of it on first try! I got this on Drugstore.com for about $64.....AND it came with a FULL SIZE toothpaste and whitening accelerator!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by njboy1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the most impressive whitening system I've ever used. It really only takes a pea size of both to get great results. You can really good prices on QVC. It's saves my from using my custom made bleahing trays,

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I used this in a panic as I was oil pulling to get my teeth as white as I could. Well my big trip was counting down and I bought this about a week and half before I left. I think it does work, I noticed about 2 shades difference for the time I used it. I did not like the sensitivity it gave me so I stopped using it while I went on my trip. Well in each picture you could tell that my "whiter" teeth started turning yellow as the days progressed. I don't drink coffee, didn't have wine or anything so I don't know how my teeth just went back. So I'm pretty sure if you stop using this, your teeth will yellow again...in days. I just can't use this daily because my teeth hurt too bad. I have read reviews about some whitening systems, specifically the 2 hour crest white strips, how some people have had beautiful white teeth and then in a few days it turned back. Not sure how that's possible...you don't whiten at the dentist daily, it should last for months and get touch ups here and there. Oh well, I will continue to oil pull now that my trip is over and try to remineralize them somehow.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by booda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I asked for the full system for a Christmas gift.. glad i didn't spend my own money on this.

It says it will whiten veneers as well as natural teeth, but I saw virtually no change. MAYBE a half shade ???

I'm almost 4 weeks in to using the system - the pre-rinse, the toothpaste & accelerator, and the activating rods.

There is not a noticeable difference.

The only good thing I can say is that it doesn't irritate my mouth at all.

Guess it can't work for everyone *shrug*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful system that really works. I wouldn't say that you can actually bleach yellowish teeth with it, bt it is great at maintaining whitening effect of Crest strips whithout adding the sensitivity or doing any damage whatsoever. I will gladly repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh. I saw a tiny bit of whitening using this system with my Sonicare toothbrush, but no more than I get with my usual Go Smile toothpaste. On the plus side, however, I had no increased sensitivity, which was great. For the price, though, I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by SalleeAnn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these products. Considering this system actually works and you can quickly see the difference without the inconvence I am really glad that I found these products. I cannot imagine that I would stop using these products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had an awful experience with SuperSmile's Whitening Oral Rinse so I was reluctant to try this, but it's very effective and convinced me to give the line another chance. I used this each day for a couple months, and it helped to whiten areas of my smile that I miss with strips and gels. Another huge plus for me is that this didn't cause hyper tooth sensitivity or pain.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Rita19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this product yesterday from the QVC Studio Store, since it is close by. I bought the 8 oz. Super size since it was a better value, for only $48. It also included 2 toothbrushes. They also offer a 30 day money back guarantee. So I figured I had nothing to lose if I tried it. Well after just 2 uses I have already noticed a difference. My teeth are at least 1 shade lighter. I have also noticed my bonded tooth getting whiter, since it is yellower than the rest of my teeth. I will keep everyone posted for long term results of this product.

Update: This product only lightened my teeth one shade and no more. I returned it to QVC for a refund. I am now trying the Crest 3D Vivid Prof. Effects strips and Crest 3D Vivid Toothpaste. So far, I have had better results with this product than Supersmile. My teeth are noticeably whiter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So the system consists of a toothpaste and a whitening gel (urea peroxide is the bleaching agent) The toothpaste alone doesn't whiten at all, because it has no whitening ingredients. Thats why the gel is needed in first place. The gel is clear, slightly minty and does work. No instant whiteness, but after a few weeks I noticed that my teeth are getting whiter. This is actually the first at home whitening product that has worked for me, Crest (but not Whitestrips), Sensodyne, Blanx, Rocs, they didn't make my teeth one shade whiter. Supersmile works for me! It's a bit pricey, but for something that works so well, I'm willing to pay. I also love their toothbrush, it's the best one I've ever had, I even don't use my electric brush anymore. I believe that the brush makes a lot of difference, because with my old brush the whitening effect wasn't that apparent, but maybe I'm wrong. In any case, don't be intimidated by the size of the brush, give it a couple of weeks time and you'll love it.