October 24, 2014 | 1442 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Aloe and Naturals

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by keanthony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is for the Vaseline Aloe Fresh HYDRATING w/ cucumber.
I love this product! Nothing has ever worked better in keeping my skin nourished without stickyness. My skin feels very soft and silky and no dryness at the end of the day. I love the smell of the cucumber extracts. I have very dry skin (live in the desert region) so I was amazed that this worked so well! Got the small bottle (10 oz.) at Target during a temporary price cut for $2.50.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

for the summer, this is a good moisturizer because it's so light and the scent goes with the season. its very fresh and invigorating, i guess you can say. however in the winter, it's not heavy enough. i'll probably re-purchase this when summer comes around again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by newchick

this is a surprisingly fresh smelling lotion. It absorbs really well, and quite quickly... I love it! I am shocked too... cheap and good... I like it as a hand lotion - my coworker keeps it on her desk, I tried it one day, and bought one to keep at home.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

NO PARABENS!
i love that!
great smell and does a decent job at moisturizing. great smell for summer after a nice cool shower. horrible for winter, it's too light of a lotion to hydrate my drier skin.
very affordable (right now)
they seem to constantly change the appearance of this lotion (packaging)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by meow730

I have bought this lotion many times. But I always wait until it's on sale for $1.99 or $2.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I love the fresh clean scent and it does a good job of moisturizing my body.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by devilangel

I am soooooo in love with this lotion's smell.. the aloe & cucumber smells super fresh!!
Also, I think it does pretty good with the moisturizing part... it doesn't make your skin feels oily after you applied it. It's no Crabtree as it takes awhile to absorb into your skin, but for this price, who cares!!! I only paid $10 with change and got probably a whole year of supply!
Great great great lotion!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought one of the small tubes to try out based on the good reviews here. I've been on the hunt for a cheap basic lotion. This one wasn't for me. The moisturizing is very light (as it claims, so I can't fault it there). But I don't know what's up with the scent. I know a lot of you loved it, but I just thought it was weird. And as is the case with all scents you don't like, this one lingered. I found it really annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by KITTY07

I like to use this cream just before going to bed, it smells good and is very cheap hear. I also think its really great for use as an aftersun (when im on hol i live in the uk-its cold) especially if you keep it in the fridge!!!I will def keep buying it as a great inexpensive product and it comes in big bottles so lasts a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Have bought it over and over again for my husband who suffers from dry skin on his legs and his hands, especially during the winter. He loves this stuff! I buy it in small tubes for him to carry in the glove box and a full size one sits in our living room. Smells wonderful! and really does the job!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MarkBuehrlesGirl56

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! THAT SCENT IS SOO YUM AND PRETTY!!!!!!! I can smell it all day long. So Refreshing and Cool. Light, too. I use it for my Hands. I Love it!! and I think its a valuable product!