August 21, 2014 | 1880 users online

Conditioner - Sexy Hair Concepts - Curly Sexy Hair conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This is my HG conditioner! It makes my hair sooooo soft, detangled, manageable and very shiny. LOVE!!!! I paid $20 for a set of the shampoo and conditioner at the BX (We are military) and never looked back. This is the best shampoo and conditioner on the market IMO <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So, the thing is- this is a light conditioner. With curls, us curly haired girls are used to some heavy, heavy deep treating conditioners. This does not do that, more of a light daily use type. For a daily purpose though it's great and won't weigh your hair down. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this on sale along with the shampoo and i'm LOVING them both. I have natural waves in my hair and my ends are a bit dry, using this not only moisturizes my hair really well, it brings out some of my waves! The consistency is pretty thick and SO SO moisturizing! I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by sasami999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this from a curly friend who didn't like it, which should have been my first hint.

I have 3a/3b curls and this stuff was super moisturizing, but to the point where I felt like I couldn't get all of the product OUT. It was impossible to get out of my hair and made it feel greasy when wet. It also did nothing for my frizz or curls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont ever stray from my biolage Hydratherapie shampoo and conditioner, but this is a new line we are carrying where I work and each stylist received travel sized bottles or the shampoo and conditioner to try. I tried this two days in a row and this conditioner is the best conditioner i have ever used. And it isnt just for curly hair. Its a great moisturizer in general if you have dry over processed hair. I highly recommend this to anybody. Its thick and actually makes the hair detangled moisturized and silky. Combine this with the curl creme and youve got soft silky smooth frizz free hair that looks and feels healthy

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 3:09:00 AM More reviews by kristenck89

So, Sexy Hair has just reformulated and repackaged their curly hair line so I should mention that this is a review of the old curly sexy hair.

I like this much better than I like the shampoo. The shampoo seemed to leave my hair stripped, it was just a bit strange. This conditioner really seems to moisturize my hair though. Also, when I used this in conjunction with the shampoo, my curls really were more bouncy and more defined.

Overall though, I haven't been too impressed with the curly sexy hair line. I'm kind of curious to try their new products, but I'm not sure I want to shell out the money. I'll just see how long it takes for them to land in TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Ross and snatch them up then.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I used this along with the shampoo last summer and yuck!! I have extremely super naturally curly hair that I usually straighten but in the summer months I usually wear it curly. This conditioner made my hair feel even more dried out and did nothing for my curls but help make them frizzy....I would never use this again. I was better off using Pantene's line for curly hair

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by espressoqn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this along with the shampoo and I'm not overly impressed with either one. I would rate them as good, basic products but I wouldn't buy them again because of the price. The conditioner smells good and left my crazy curls soft, but somewhat frizzy. Think I'll stick with Pantene.....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by micacat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also bought the liter size, along w/the shampoo. I have curly/wavy/dry/frizzy/hilited hair and this basically was just an average conditioner. The smell is fresh/floral, the texture is an even consistency, but as the reviewer below stated, this did not leave my hair feeling silky or conditioned. I can always tell if I like a conditioner by the silkiness of my hair or if I can run my fingers through it like a comb after I condition. There was neither result from using this. My fav conditioners so far have been from Davines, Alterna, Philosophy, and possibly Kerstase. However, I love, love, love the smell and affect of their color line, the shampoos you use to refresh your color or tone down certain affects. I also highly recommend their styling products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the liter size a while ago, and it refuses to get used up. It helps my thin hair keep its bounce and curl nicely, but this is one of the least moisturizing conditioners I have ever used. Even with deep conditioning once a week, my hair cannot recover from how ineffective this conditioner is at . . . conditioning.
The price is the standard salon price, but the big bottle has lasted me so long that I'm sure it's cheaper than any drugstore brand by now. The reason I marked it so far down on packaging quality is because the bottle got cracks along the sides and started to break. It got to the point that I had to transfer it into another container, which has never happened to me before. I had the exact same shampoo bottle for just as long with no breaking, so I'm guessing just my particular conditioner bottle was defective, but I figured I should add that as a warning.
I like how it makes my curls look, but I can't repurchase simply because my hair is so, so dry from it.