Avon Beyond Color Line Diminishing Concealer SPF 15

3.6

on 5/8/2006 7:35:00 PM

Although I honestly don't see any "line diminishing" the coverage is awesome. I have genetically dark under eye circles and this covers them nicely without a thick or greasy look.

on 11/18/2005 1:59:00 AM

I'm a big fan of this concealer and have repurchased it many times. I always bought the shade called "Natural Neutral", but it looks like that's been discontinued, so I'll try "Natural Light".

This products gives me coverage, but not thick or maskey at all. It's kind of a morphing of concealer and highlighter.

I especially love the brush applicator. It's so much better than a traditional padded wand style. It's great for concealing around the nose and the nose to mouth area in addition to undereye concealing.

One of the few concealers (of any brand) I've ever liked enough to repurchase.

on 11/17/2005 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It did nothing for me and my dark circles arn't that bad, complete waste of money.

on 9/25/2005 8:53:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

Cakes under my eyes, doesn't cover anything (and I have light dark circles), doesn't highlight. What's worst - it "created" some fine lines around my eyes, that I never had (I'm in early twenties)!!!! It is cheaper than the other concealers, but it's not too cheap (payed 15 euros). Would pay more for something which is more effective (in coverage & highlithing). Any suggestions, please?

on 9/1/2005 3:21:00 PM

used 3 of them and totally love it

Now this does not do anything for fine lines I will get that out of the way first! But it does cover well and stay's put for a long time also It covers old red spots from a pimple very well and it makes my under eyes feal soft!
So I probably might by it again!

on 10/21/2004 3:41:00 AM

Love it! Very smooth, not tacky at all. I like the brush tipped applicator, nice even glide. Great coverage. My best friend who never wore an under eye concealer tried mine, then ordered two for herself!

on 7/20/2004 2:52:00 AM

My favorite undereye concealer. I have always had dark circles under my eyes (hereditary and allergies) and most concealers make them look worse. This covers well, brightens the area and does not settle into my lines. I mix the lighest and next shade up for my match. Love the consistency (liquid almost gel) and the wand packaging. I've tried so many concealers (BB, Neutrogena, Almay, L'oreal, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Prescriptives, Chantecaille, etc.) and this one is the winner thus far.
Update 1/1/06: Unfortunately, AVON updated the formula and it now seems different. Oh well.

on 6/15/2004 3:33:00 PM

I really like the brush applicator with this one. I don't like anything with spf around my eyes, it tends to sting and make my eyes water if I get it too close. But it stayed put all day and did a great job concealing all my other problem areas, so I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/2/2004 11:18:00 PM

I use this product faithfully but I make sure to set every step of makeup application with powder. Try this: apply the concealer and then take apart a 2-ply tissue and apply translucent powder with a large brush through the 1-ply tissue for a matte finish. THEN continue with eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. The paper and powder together absorb any excess oil AND set the concealer. I know a lot of people don't like excess powder, it can extend the life of the makeup you're applying tremendously. Also, consider applying concealer to the entire eyelid area - especially this one with light diffusers in it - to brighten the eye area, prime the lid to accept eyeshadow, and make eyeshadow last longer.