April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Smoothers Eye Color

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awful packaging. The lead just fell out when I got the thing. it kept sliding out. Imagine how hard that is to use. The lasting power is sub par. The pigmentation is nothing to brag about- I can say that for all three that I tried. The texture can get weird. There are alot of products like this- some cheaper- that are WAY better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 6:30:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I bought this in bulk over the internet since we don't have Cover Girl here in Hong Kong. I don't know how to put on eyeshadow, so a pencil eyeshadow stick is perfect for lazy girls like me! This is a very quick fix, and I'm loving the color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this shadow in Mink. Actually the color is more golden than to be called Mink. It is a most lovely color. It isn't fine-milled and this bothered me at first, so I put it aside. Then one day I could not find my regular hazlenut eyeshadow that I usually use. I used this over another neutral shadow - and it was so very beautiful in this two-color combination. I am surprised it looked silky given the gritty appearance of the shadow. I have put this over El Copper Penny shadow, and Merfle Norman Tea Rose shadow and l love th effect for my hazel eyes. I guess a shadow is not always known for its texture. This is in a single pan and I took a lippie off for the composition anhd packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by sweetanger

the colors are nice, but fades away after 5 hrs on me

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Videofit

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eye pencil is too soft and crumbles away when sharpened, wasting a lot of product. It needs to be in different packaging, perhaps a swivel up type pencil. I love the Olive color, a slightly shimmery neutral green.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by tweetylemon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in brown smolder. This is a beautiful sexy colour that goes fantastic with blue eyes. Only downer is you have to reapply often. But worth it I think.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2005 11:32:00 AM More reviews by numoonbeam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Midnight Metal, a gunmetal gray w/ silver sparkles. In order to apply it easily, I have to dip the stick into water first. The color seems dark in the stick, but it goes on w/ a subtle smokiness highlighted by fine glitter (I'm MAC NC45/NW40). It looks good in the crease of an otherwise nude (looking) lid. Sometimes I even use it to line my eyes as a change of pace from the typical deep black.
It sharpens easily (w/ an oversized sharpener) and lasts long.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2005 12:37:00 AM More reviews by RoxieRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Midnight Rose (a pretty plummy mauve kind of color), and it is quite flattering to dark brown eyes. The cooling effect is kind of strange, but not unpleasant, and the pencil is easier to use than some of the clumsy eyeshadow pencils I've tried in the past. I'm very pleased with it, and will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2005 9:37:00 AM More reviews by PinkEyelashes

I like these pencils. I find them very easy to blend together, but if you're using a regular powder e/s and trying to blend with these, it doesn't work as well.

I have several shades and people always comment on them when I'm wearing them. The colour is very true. They go on just as bright as they look.

The only thing I don't like is the sharpening factor. Impossible to keep them sharp.

Would buy again. ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Bonbon412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product. Many of the drugstore shadows that come in pencil form are hard to put on, but this is very creamy and the color glides on easily. It's got lots of shimmer. I have it in a light pink color. It has decent staying power I think...I don't wear it often so I'm not sure. It's a fun shadow though...comes in lots of colors and is pretty highly pigmented. Great for going out!