April 18, 2014 | 1846 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Boots - No7 Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love this stuff! I've tried many eye make-up removers, from LancĂ´me to Neutrogena and L'Oreal, and nothing did as good of a job as this one did!
Everything I've used before still left me with visible traces of make-up, raccoon eyes, no matter how much I rubbed my eyes.
With this product, all it takes is 2 pumps on a cotton disk, and a couple of rubs on each eye...and ALL the make-up is gone! Shadow, w/p mascara...gone!
To make things even better, it comes in a pump bottle, which makes dispensing the product easy-peasy. Just make sure you give it a good shake, to mix the 2 components, pump and voila! you're done.
It doesn't dry or irritate my eyes or under-eye area, it doesn't leave me oily and icky, I absolutely have no complaints!
I will stick with this from now on, I'm so glad I gave it a try!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover. It's effective at removing eye makeup quickly and easily. It removes waterproof eyeliner and mascara without trouble. People have complained that it's too greasy and oily but I don't find this so. However 'Quickies' eye makeup remover pads are tons more greasy and feel like your eyes are swimming in chip fat.
It is cheaper and more effective than Clinque take the day off. It's ophalmologist tested which is great as I wear contact lenses and my eyes are more sensitive.It's hypo-allegenic and fragrance free. It doesn't sting my eyes as simple makeup wipes did. I used to use Boots Botantics before my eyes became irritated with it and swapped to this one.
They've recently changed the packaging replacing a pump dispenser with a screw cap, making it easier to use.
It is a little more expensive being a No.7 brand, but boots often have a £5 off voucher promotion so you could get this for £2.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hate this, i literally pump more than ten times for my eye makeup because i like my cotton pads to be wet so that it does not drap my skin. Does not remove makeup quickly and each pump release very little product.

Basically i do not think this product cleanse makeup efficiently.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jemayhew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this product somewhat greasy, I have only purchased it with the £5 off voucher, and its a bit of a love-hate relationship as I wouldnt buy this without the voucher...there are better removers out there

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by cherrybonbon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a few eye make-up removers in the past (including various brands of the pad ones with make-up remover already on them) but this has to be the best.
It easily and effortlessly removes eye make-up, even waterproof. I simply put a squirt onto cotton wool, hold it over my closed eye for a few seconds, swipe gently and it's gone. I'm impressed. : )
There's no oily residue when done, as can happen with some brands, and no stinging sensation either.
A few niggles are that it can be difficult to squirt it out of the bottle as there is only a small hole in the top which can make it a bit fiddly. Also, the price is a little high (£7.50) but I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by GKaye

This is definately one of the best eye makeup removers around. It is just as good, if not better, than Clarins. It melts your eyemakeup with no effort at all. My only complaint is the packaging...it is sometimes tricky to get the squirt thing to work, but other than that, this is the only eye makeup remover I buy, especially when Target has it on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by playsindirt

I was a long time Almay pad remover user but had to switch because I came up with an eyelid allergy and eliminated all my products. I bought this at Target and wasn't expecting much. This stuff is the bomb. It literally melts all your eye makeup off - even waterproof - without rubbing, which is something I couldn't say about the Almay pads. Doesn't burn, doesn't sting, leaves no residue, and it's fairly cheap for a giant bottle. It has cut my clean up time at night by about 5 minutes because it's so effective. My only issue with this stuff is the packaging/dispenser. It really blows and is very, very cheaply made. I think I'll take an old contact lens solution bottle and re-bottle it myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyp29

I love this eye makeup remover! I've had a lot of issues with my eyes burning with other products I've tried (and I've tried them all!). No burning, no oily residue, and my eye makeup - even waterproof mascara - comes off very easily. I won't buy anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by seddon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG for many, many years and I am a fickle and disloyal character when it comes to cosmetics. I always have a couple spare in my stash becuase I just cant use anything else. Before I used this I shelled out for Lancome's eye wateringly expensive Bi-Facil and I loved that until I discovered that Boots did a strikingly similar product at a fraction of the price, if anything this is even more effective at removing stubborn mascara. Love it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Lilyinchicago

I always wear eye make up and need a product that will take it off smoothly and quickly. This product is great. I don't experience any eye burning, as I have with other products, and the scent is light and refreshing on the eye. Definitely suggest this product. The price is great too. I with Boots would make travel size bottles.