September 18, 2014 | 1406 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Connexion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Teochasse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a self confessed perfume addict and I have experimented with many brands over the years.However , Connexion by LancĂ´me is iconic and one of my all times favourite perfumes. It is a truly beautifull scent, very light, tender ,ephymeral,and nostalgic.It reminds me of a light summer wind or a candle,it is an elegant and understated fragrance.I always keep going back to it and I will keep buying it as long as it's available.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I love this scent! I use it everyday. It lasts all day =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 9:24:00 AM More reviews by hmal74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A really elegant, wonderful and feminin scent with flower and vanilla. The bottle is a bit boring though, I like elegant, beautiful bottles which really doesn't have anything to do with the content, I know:) This perfume is hard to get though, it's only sold at airports what I heard, but of course you can get it at Ebay, as usual. Since the scent is either heavy nor too light, you can wear it both day and night.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by happiesunflower

Why is this LE? I love this scent!!! It's a very sweet blackberry scent with what seems like Ice Cream Soda :p It might be a bit overpowering for those who like more musky or spicy scents, but I like it because it's one of my few scents that really last all day. Thinking of trying what another viewer does: layer it with a vanilla scent. But the only place I can get it now is on auction sites...meh. The next best thing to this is probably BBW Black Raspberry and Vanilla.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was LE, but you can still pick it up here and there. I've never smelled anything quite like this one and I love it. I ended up with this because it was in a multipack of JuicyTubes that I wanted; I fully expected to hate the fragrance. As soon as I spritzed this I instantly liked it; this is a scent that suits me perfectly and one I would have purchased anyway, had I known how it smelled. I'm not sure why the people who dislike it also feel the need to bash it, but we all need a hobby. I can tell how this could remind someone of Miracle, but it doesn't smell the same as Miracle at all. This is a floral oriental that works well--the floral and spicy notes work together rather than overpower one another. To me, this is sweet and slight, adult but playful. It lasts a long time on my skin without slapping everyone around me in the face with my fragrance--to smell it, you have to be right up close to me.

Notes on this one are wild roses, hibiscus and magnolia, black currant buds, wild blackberries, light whipped cream, vanilla and patchouli. I dislike rose, but can't smell it in this fragrance.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 1:27:00 AM More reviews by bubblezzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like I said in my review for Miracle, I'm not one for Perfumes I prefere Body Sprays/Mists, but this is another fav! I love sweet smelling stuff & this does it for me, I don't find it overlly sweet, its just right. Lasting power is terrific!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 11:28:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

No offense, but Connexion was so sweet & heady on me that it was actually gag-inducing. Similar to those candy hearts you get on Valentines day mixed with pure maple syrup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Goddess_Dreams

I love how different from other fragrances this one is... It's just enchanting!!! There is something soft and lingering about it that is perfect for those sensual moments... It's a fragrance like a meditation - it has a power to be still and a power to create, a power to dream and a power to invent! I just love the color of the bottle as well - it too reminds me of meditation. There is something magical about it in a very quiet, mystical way... Simply enchanting

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2006 9:06:00 AM More reviews by danielle104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not unlike Lancome's "Miracle". If you like "Miracle", then it's likely you would enjoy Lancome "Connexion". Yes, tends slightly towards the sweeter side, yet I don't find it sickly sweet at all. In fact, it's incredibly pleasant, inoffensive, feminine and fresh. To me, it's Miracle topped with cream (if that makes sense?).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by UberKalea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually like this. It's slightly on the verge of being too sweet, but it's something that I could probably wear everyday. Too bad it's limited edition.