December 22, 2014 | 747 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite scrub. It's gentle and fragrance free, and it leaves my skin feeling like silk.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by aolindal

I'm on my third tube and still love it. It lasts reaaaallyyy long! I usually use it twice a week but after recent pregnancy my skin got really dry and I now use it almost everyday. Even using it so often it still makes my skin super soft without damaging it. This is a life saving product before putting foundation on if you have dry patches all over face. The granules are very fine which makes the great product that it is. Packing is the best possible, very convenient. Love it! Can't believe this does not have better reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Clinique 7 Day Scrub is a must for exfoliation. I have purchased drugstore brands in the past, but always return to this scrub.

It goes on like a soft white cream, and once I am messaging it on my face, can feel the gentle beads do its work. It doesn't strip my face of its natural oils. Skin feels soft after rinsing, and beads do not scratch or irritate my dry/sensitive skin. After using this product, applying moisturizer and foundation feels like a dream.

Noticed a lot of people on MUA don't care for jars (I don't mind jars), and this comes in a squeezable tube. Another plus for this product.

Recommend this scrub to anyone, especially one with dry and/or sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Phoenix761

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite scrub. It retails at about 20$, and even using it everyday it will last a long time. The tube packaging is the best you could ask for. The granules are very fine, very plentiful, and they are also not the least bit scratchy. They are actually round beads, and they are suspended in a vegetable oil base. The texture of this is very elegant to me. I think it's one of Clinique's most sophisticated products, next to their soaps.
It really polishes the skin, and I have used it every day without issues. It really made a difference in my skin. This does rinse of well with water. It may leave a slight residue, but it won't feel like residue. Your skin will just feel very soft. A toner would easily take care of it alone. I always wash my face afterwards anyway. This is an absolute must-have. If you don't feel you need it, then you must-try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by carlablack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked to see all the negative comments here :( I've never been a fan of granular peeling formulas, all of those i've tried were too scratchy (including the sugar ones) But i'm really glad i bought this one.

It has veeery fine granules; they spread evenly when massaging. Because the granules are so fine, it provides gentle exfoliation for every other day use. After i rinse this (which can be tricky; it's difficult to make sure ALL those tiny beads are rinsed off) when i apply moisturizer, it glides on my skin and i cannot feel any bumps at all :)

This never caused a breakout on me, but i must add that i don't have a severe acne problem. Just a pimple or two once a month. When i do have a pimple, i noticed the scar faded much quicker when i used this product regularly, probably because of the exfoliation.

People are saying that this contains all four parabens but i checked ingredients of mine and couldn't find a single paraben in there?? Maybe mine is a new formulation??

All in all, i'm very pleased i have this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by princesssage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was kind of surprised to see this product didn't have better ratings. Since moving to a much drier climate, I've had to be more particular about what I use on my combo/sensitive skin. I'm leaning more towards products that are made for dry or sensitive skin, but I still have occasional problems with oiliness and enlarged pores. I also need to make sure to exfoliate regularly to prevent dry/dead skin build up which leaves my skin looking dull. So, I poked around for a scrub and splurged a little on this Clinique item because I knew most drugstore scrubs would be far too harsh and leave my skin raw and prone to oil overproduction to compensate. I have to say, this scrub is nearly perfect for me. The grains are fine (I find larger ones irritating), and the scrub seems to contain some moisturizing properties so it doesn't leave my skin's moisture level out balance. I can imagine that it might be too moisturizing for oily skin or combo skin in a humid climate, and it's possible it'd be too harsh for truly dry skin, but if you're somewhere in the middle, in a dry climate, and/or have sensitive skin there's no reason not to try this scrub. The packaging is hygenic, and there isn't much of a smell. Clinique products are hit or miss for me, but I've been pleasantly surprised by this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by adh1006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This facial scrub is good, but it's not amazing. My face was smooth after, but my pores were still clogged in some areas. The scrub had creamy consistency to it, and the grains were very fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is to me the best of the Clinique scrubs. I don't like the exfoliating scrub with menthol, it's too harsh for my mature skin. But this formula is gentler and does the job without any irritants.I've used this for years. I wouldn't use it every day. I use it about 3 times a week and also use the Paula's choice weekly resurfacing treatment once a week.This combination of physical and chemical works great for me.This scrub is fragrance free, no alcohol or irritating fragrant oils.One of the best scrubs available,rinses easily also. I have a love /hate relationship with Clinique,but this stuff is good.Give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by MissMissyPerez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product as a sample and i used all of this.
I felt that it was a great exfoliant and it rinsed off very easily.
My skin always felt very clean afterwards.
The only thing i really was not fond of was the smell.
It stinks and i personally like the soap i rub daily on my face to smell good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

One of my favorite Clinique products, this scrub is gentle but provides great exfoliation. Has a lightweight texture and rinses off cleanly. This is actually my 2nd-favorite scrub (#1 being Origins Modern Friction), but the Clinique scrub is what I reach for when I want my skin to be extra clean and smooth but don't want to use a heavy-duty exfoliator.
Great product and great value for the price. Have repurchased many times in the past and will continue to do so.