Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula

3.5

Water, Tridecyl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitol, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Bisabolol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Tea-Carbomer, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

on 7/29/2015 3:48:00 PM

I used to use this often (probably about 4-5 tubes) when I was young in my 20's. I did not quite understand why this does not foam and feel so oily. I think I would appreciate this more at my age right now. At that time, not many foaming style of scrub (which is why I had to try Freman's foaming scrub kiwi) was available in Korea. I used this 7 day scrub after removing makeup or cleansed my face. This scrub was not harsh nor abrasive and it did rinse well with water. However, I could not get past its oily feeling when I was applying on my face and I wanted a scrub which I can use as face wash as well. I have quite using this when I found foming scrub. Now I would like to go back to this and use this as I prefer non-foaming type of cleanser now. (My skin is combination..dry in cheeks and oily on T zone at the moment) The scrub itself was fine and the beads were tiny and soft hence the name suits 7 day scrub.

on 7/19/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another pruduct I've used for eons. I use it twice a week and it leaves my face and neck feeling smooth and soft. I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but my latest tube feels like the scrubbing component is a bit "scrubbier" in a good way. I've used it a couple of times with a manual face brush with good results.

on 7/2/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While I like this very much because it is gentle and rinses clean easily, I will not repurchase it. I had used it for years (as far as I can tell the "7 day scrub cream" is essentially the same thing as this) but recently discovered that this contains the polyethylene beads that are cause for concern with respect to plastic pollution, and have been outlawed in several states (to be effective in a few years). It also has 4 members of the paraben family as preservatives, which I know a lot of people are trying to avoid because of the potential connection to cancer. So - while I like this very much, until and unless they reformulate it, I will sadly not buy it again.

on 4/19/2015 3:39:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I initially got this as a sample and I fell completely in love with it after using it. I don't need to use it often, at most once a week. When I do use it, it works amazingly well! My skin actually feels scrubbed and after my face has been washed it feels so clean! A little product goes a long way, so it lasts forever. I had the .5 ounce bottle and it lasted me over a year. I recently purchased the 3.4 ounce bottle, which is $20 at Sephora. I highly recommend this scrub!

Love, love, love!!!! This is the best scrub I have ever used. I'm not sure what Clinique did here, but this is the only scrub I have used that makes my skin feel scrubbed. In a good way, of course. The granules are smaller, finer, but denser (I hope I'm explaining this right) than your normal everyday scrub. Will repurchase.

on 2/23/2015 4:10:00 AM

great product, i love using a face scrub once or twice a week to get my skin feeling completely clean and smooth this is the best scrub I've used so far

on 2/21/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It's nice to have some peeling from time to time (7 day?No way!) but this one here has big particles and i have acne prone sensitive pale skin.. i can only use it on my nose and it's effective with blackheads but i would rather use a chemical peel than a mechanical peel like this one.. In addition to the peeling effect it's very creamy and moisturizing and tricks you into that your face has peeled and your new skin's soft but that's only the moisturizing cream i believe..

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ohmigod, marry me Clinique! Having very sensitive skin but at the same time being a scrub junkie, life sure ain't easy, and the scrubs I have used in the past have not been too kind to my skin. I was initially looking to buy the regular Clinique face scrub, but checking their website I found out they don't recommend it for very dry skin.

So I decided to buy this one, never thinking that I would actually use this every day. I was certain my skin would not be able to tolerate a scrub every day, but once I tried it out I soon realized that this really is very very gentle, you can hardly feel any grains when applying. So now I use it every day and boy, does this stuff light up your skin. Talk about glowing from the inside. Really evens out my skin and brightens it and softens it and makes it feel so fresh and clean. Not irritating, not drying.

I can highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with dry and sensitive skin. From reading reviews I got the advice to use it on dry skin, which does seem to work better, 'cause when applied to wet skin you barely feel any scrubbing effect at all.

Something I really love about Clinique products is that usually their stuff actually does what it says it does, and my skin rarely gets irritated by their products and is never fragranced too heavily. With every new Clinique product I try my love for this company just deepens. And I also totally dig how their products look. Okay, that's all, before I start to sound like a spokesperson.

on 2/18/2015 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have a little sample of this stuff which I have been using for around 3 weeks now.

Packing- I love the packaging of clinique products, always have done, and this one is no different.

Formula- The formula of this product is cream, with a thick consistency with tiny beads that exfoliate where ever you chose to apply it.

Feel- When I put this on my face, which you can do from dry skin or wet it felt granny, but in a good way. I knew that it would to do with the amount of beads it had in one squirt. I massaged it into my skin as instructed, and onto my spots/ dry areas more. I then washed it off and I loved the results. My face felt smoother, fresher and generally cleaner. My face was read, but what do you expect? The beads are meant to genitally scrub away stuff that is clogged in your pores which can sometimes lead to your skin being grazed a little. But do not worry, you cannot see it, you can just feel it it you apply a product on after, such as face cream. I would advice that you wait for your skin to calm down a little before you put anything on top. I do agree that if you press to hard when your are massaging it into your skin that it can hurt, and feel very scratchy. However if you apply it lightly and don't press on as much then you and your skin will be fine. I do not recommend this to people with highly sensitive skin. I have been using to help combat my dryness and its fab, it really really really does the job well for taking away flakiness so I can put cream on top. My dryness has improved heaps with the aid of this, the cream I use is E45.

Price- 19 for 100ml Which isn't bad, but if you're going to use this everyday then it may run out quickly, not great!! Knock off a couple of maybe?

Overall- I do like this scrub, and I will purchase this again when I run out of my sample, it does what it says and you can custom how harsh it is by changing the amount of pressure you massage this in with! Greaaat! Thank you Clinique!

on 11/22/2014 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my favorite scrub. It's gentle and fragrance free, and it leaves my skin feeling like silk.