October 22, 2014 | 900 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Mirror Mirror Shiny Lip Gloss- Ice Princess

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by erikakristen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mom started using pink slip about a year ago and i liked it too so i started using that and then tried out the other colors available. I've got to admit...i thought it was a little overpriced at first-$10 for about a tablespoon of lipgloss, but it's SO worth it! i LOVE this lipgloss. I like my lips to be shiny, soft, and light. This gloss makes red lips lighter which i like and it stays on SO well. | like the consistancy and i suggest you use it with a victoria's secret lip brush...don't use your fingers or it will be sticky and messy. You also tend to waste it using your finger. If you like soft, pale, shimmery, beautiful lips...i HIGHLY reccomend this product. It's worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2005 12:36:00 PM More reviews by shortfist77

Really love this lipgloss. I have tried four of the mirror mirror lipglosses (pink slip, once bitten twice shy, french kiss, ice princess) because I like the formula so much - plumping and long-lasting and shiny. This color is one of my favorites; even though it looks so white in the packaging, it goes on sort of like MAC's Oyster Girl. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by AvonErin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK, the cool thing about this lip gloss is that it adds a shimmer and a shine but when you put it over other lip colors, it adds a depth and 3D effect to what you're wearing. Seriously cool. I mean, put on your lipstick and then just lightly dab on a little of this from the pot. Doesn't take much. My roommate has this and LOVES it. Now I'm using it, too, and I'd never give it up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Maaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this lip gloss in a trio called Angel Kisses. It feels very silky and is extremely shiny. It has no scent or flavor, as the other Mirror Mirror glosses, and I can't say if that's a good thing or not. I like scents and flavors in gloss, but...that's if they're not over done and don't resemble plastic. This Mirror Mirror shiny gloss is second favorite to the color French Kiss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2003 7:27:00 PM More reviews by crushedenvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The product I have came in a stackable pot with Pink Slip and Ice Princess. This came out around Christmas a few years ago and I've managed to hang on to it. The colours are light shimmery pink, and frosty shimmery white. They look great over lipsticks to add a frosty look. The texture is nice and sticky and has staying power. Great product.