September 30, 2014 | 1343 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Mary Kate and Ashley - Twisty Girl Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by traceyrose1612

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried so many different tongs to get that loose curls look and this is by FAR the best! My long boring straight hair is transformed into flowing ashley-type locks and everyone compliments me when use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2004 6:42:00 PM More reviews by seannslilbaby

this really works for super spirally curls especially on my thin hair.It gives really tight curls and for the price, I'll keep buying it after my old one breaks!!

i think based on others comments that this only works for certain hair types, but for $10 might as well try it anyways right?

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2004 6:27:00 PM More reviews by peppermintgirl

This thing is useless. Don't waste your money. The piece of twisted metal around barrel makes this thing impossible to use. I took it back to Wal-Mart! Just use a regular curling iron. geez you'll have to because this thing sure won't work.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2003 1:38:00 PM More reviews by messykelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My boyfriend's little sister bought this product and I really like to achieve that curly hair look with the loose curls. I was hoping this product would do it, but it didn't. You have to leave to leave it in your hair for so damn long to even get a curl. By the time you do a few strands, the previous ones have already come undone. This product sucked and it was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by crushedenvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This curling iron is super! I bought it hoping to achive messy looking loose curls, and thats exactlly what it gave me. It has this nifty spirl of metal down the barrel of the iron which helps with the loose cute in style curls. It was also very cheap for a curling iron, only about $10!