October 21, 2014 | 1236 users online

Lips - Kiehl's - Lip Balm SPF15 Hue #30G

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Like the colour. Like the SPF. Don't like the taste.
Moisturise well.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2011 7:33:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict6

The taste is really gross, hate this. Burts Bees tinted lip balm is so much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by lesha

This stuff is DISGUSTING. I understand it's higher SPF but it smells and tastes like you've been sucking on a tube of sunscreen. I really can't stand getting even a tiny amount of this balm in my mouth I hate it. Bought this while in Singapore for $20 so I can't return it. What a waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by skimcap

Fantastic colour but basically its watered down vaseline in a tube. Its slippery and doesn't stay on my lips long enough to moisturise unless I reapply on an hourly basis. The best part is that this colour is the so pretty and suits my colouring for any season

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by JanM

I like this. The colour is a strawberry pink, on the warmish side.

It has a fair amount of slip and tends to come out of the tube a bit quick.

But the effect is great, my lips feel moisturised and the hint of colour and gleam is just enough to stop the "cheer up love it might never happen" or "are you ok?" comments that I always get if I just wear a clear balm on my lips.

It is 12.50 in UK, and is lasting me a good 3-4 months.

Why only 4 lippies? If the colour was a tad cooler, I be a lippie happier.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this only because of the SPF. It comes in colorless and the red shade. I bought the red. I could probably like it if it didn't smell like licorice - which I can't stand. Mine stays in a drawer unless I need something "quick & dirty" for SPF - like walking my dogs. There's no staying power to speak of, so I could never use it for a day in the sun. Would I repurchase? Uh...no.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by SkekTek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product does pretty much exactly what it claims to do. Yes it does seem suspiciously like vaseline (read the front - it's called a petrolatum skin protectanct). But it has the added benefits of a nice colour and spf protection. If you read the ingredients it has much more in it besides a tub of vaseline - wheat germ oil for instance. Worth the money in my opinion, although the packaging could be improved.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 9:35:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

This is pretty moisturizing and gives a nice sheer colour to your lips (a darker red colour). It's a little greasy and the smell is horrible. There are definitely better products out there in the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by gourmandechezelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great, everyday lip balm. The color is really sheer and pretty and just makes your lips look healthy. I think the texture is really nice and soothing. The only thing I don't like is the applicator; it is kind of tricky to apply without a mirror without it looking messy and the excess gets left on the cap, which isn't too pretty! Apart from that, this is one of my favorite products and I always buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Lv2Cheer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like other reviewers mentioned, this product is a very cutesy red color. I love it for the summer (the color, that is...) The formula is disappointing and DOES feel like slippery Vaseline. There is NO staying power. That said, I love the SPF, and it's sometimes difficult to find great colored lip glosses with sun protection. THAT'S why it has a funky smell/taste. It's the SPF, the product is not rancid. I won't repurchase this, but I'm glad I picked it up once. My quest continues for a great SPF gloss...