September 23, 2014 | 1782 users online

Masks - Guinot - Masque Hydra Source

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jacklyngrant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2005 11:51:00 AM More reviews by sussicue

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a beautiful product. I was suffering from dry flakiness after a long flight and needed something to restore moisture. Guinot has a great 'professional' skincare range and I had been happy with the result I had gotten from facials using this line. The mask is very soothing and although there is a slight scent I think this is very gentle on the skin. Highly recommend this for y weekly treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2003 2:07:00 AM More reviews by triste

This product is great! I have acne prone skin and this masque doesn't seem to bother my skin only make it feel lovely and look lovely. Gives my skin a dewey look. Hydrates very well! Good for winter!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 3:51:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

PRICE: US$35.00

This cream mask feels so luscious on the skin, and best of all, doesn't freak out my combination skin. I put it on before a shower and then rinse it out as I'm washing conditioner out of my hair. It leaves my face feeling really soft without being oily/greasy, and my skin is so velvety afterwards.

continued >>