September 16, 2014 | 1863 users online

Eye Shadow - Etude - eyeshadows

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Kittalan

I have these in two shades; look at my eyes pp503 and pk002 shimmering rose gold scarf and they're pretty darned good for the price I got them at. pk002 is a glittery rose gold colour that is fairly sheer pink but buildable with some fine golden shimmer that is fairly neutral on my fair skin. PP503 is a reddish brown taupe, again buildable. These two colours work beautifully together and they're my go to for a low-key but put together look. I find that these do last quite a while but they don't last the entire day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by poisonivy08

i absolutely love etude LOOK AT MY EYES eye shadows :-) i have one in Expresso and one in Banana Latte. I love how it goes smooth on my eyelids...it does not fall under my eyes during application, blending power is good, stays put all day especially when used with the Proof 10 eye primer, pigmentation is good and the price is affordable. I cant wait to be buying more of these .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by skyecakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I regret not buying more of these. I have the "Look at my Eyes" eyeshadow. It's a peachy coral color and it goes wonderfully with my yellow-ish Chinese skin.

It's kind of sparkly, but not to the point where glitter is falling off my face. It's very subtle- the color and the glitter. I use it for my everyday look, just as a little oomph. It makes me look more awake, too, haha.

It stays on for quite a while on me- about 7 hours. It does fade, but I don't use primer so maybe if I use it I'll get better results. But I'm very pleased with this eyeshadow even without using primer!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by santindahlestari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Etude's eyeshadows, and my favorite ones are the matte and shiny ones..
The matte eyeshadows are long lasting, and we can already get the desired color applied on my lids without having to apply more than once or twice.
The shiny eyeshadows which have slight glitters but still in a natural look, make my eyes look brighter naturally, without looking too much glittery. Eyes look fresh with these eyeshadows. Choose the colors wisely! :)
The only thing that I dislike is the dramatic glittery looking eyeshadows. Once applied, I look like a witch, ready to cast a spell on a princess.
So, the glittery ones are suitable for people who are going to perform on a stage. Best use just for night party, I think.

One more thing about Etude's eyeshadows, I think Etude should have more shades for their eyeshadows. Also, there are Etude's eyeshadows which look too light, almost too much.
But overall, I love the long-lasting effect! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

my friend help me get etude house eyeshadow in B-001 in korea. Not sure how much it was but i am sure it was pretty pretty cheap since i only paid her 50 for eyeshadow, etude house eye primer, kim chi, 5 packs of faceshop eye and lips remover and faceshop blackhead remover!!!

anyway, i love love this eyeshadow! its nice and subtle and perfect for day use. i use it together with urban decay "sin" and it looks great! the glitter goes on smoothly and it stays pretty much. it falls off onto my cheek bones after about 4 hours but it was still ok as the glitter is really fine. i dun really use eyeshadow but the other eyeshadow from faceshop and clinque are really not as nice as this one!

update: got the pk 02 look into my eyes happy peach. nice colour but i prefer the beige one i got. this peach one is a little too light for my face shade. got it at only 2SGD when etude house went on sale in singapore. got the etude golden ratio tear drop poweder 02 brown. it does not drop off if you use primer. but the colour is quite harsh, so use sparingly. the container it comes in sucks though, and the glitter tends to drop out. ugh.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by clarissaaa

I have the petit darling one, the color is pink (don't remember the exact name) it's a pretty super shimmery pink. Bought it when I was in Korea for around $3.5, super cheap. It's really pigmented, the color show up nicely as well as the shimmer, the texture is smooth, although it's powdery. The packaging also nice and cute too. It's worth a try, recommend it a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the one in Cafe(matte). It's a light peachy brown, very neutral color so I like to use it all over my lid. The texture is really soft and not powdery. Cute packaging! Loves it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by cookiedough8

Etude recently discontinued their Petit Darling eyeshadows and introduced a new line called "Look at My Eyes." These come in three types - Jewel (sparkle), shimmer/satin and Cafe (matte). They come in clear, round plastic packaging that is easy to handle and the shadows are embossed with little hearts. Personally I prefer the new packaging for its simplicity and easy storage.
I have tried the Cafe (matte) line and I'm in love. The pigment is very fine and applies soooooo smoothly. The colours are versatile and fall-out is minimal. Of all the "DS" brands in Korea, Etude seems to have the best quality e/s.
I wish they would expand the choice of colours in this line because I'm definitely getting more. LOVE <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love their eyeshadows, they are shimmery and pretty. Also easy to depot , I put mine in my Unii palette. These are long lasting and amazing. They are a bit expensive to get since you cannot buy them in the store here, but not too bad. Worth it !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this product all highest rating because im so in love with this product. I got the matte eyeshadow in #3 cocoa. Its a really nice dark brown and its super pigmented, I uses this colour over my crease to enhance my crease, i uses it everyday. Its a very wearable colour, and pigmented enough to just sweep it once and use it. Its lasted the whole day :) Not forgetting the uber cute packaging with some little details, i lvoe it! Def gonna repurchase!
You can find this over at any Etude House outlet for $8.90, if you are a member you get 7% off. I got this during the 30% sales :)