December 21, 2014 | 893 users online

Skincare - Body - Victoria's Secret - Whispering Mist body lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Ava_B

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I miss this stuff and wish they'd bring it back or I could find something like it. It was so nice and pretty smelling and light. It reminded me of fresh air and flowers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 4:16:00 AM More reviews by juaini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

*groan* i really miss this one. I used to wear it in high school, it was my fave VS garden scent. floral, with a kick of spiciness, no fruitiness whatsoever. when they discontinued it i found it in bins at the VS store and i grabbed two bottles of the bath bubbles and two of the cologne (that was all they had left) i didn't even test the stuff because i figured i already loved it... too bad for me because the cologne really didn't smell like Whispering Mist. all i have left now is a tiny bit of the bath bubbles and i'm so loathe to finish it off :'(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 9:44:00 AM More reviews by xTinax

This is my favourite VS scent. I love it that the fragrance is so long lasting. It's just great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2002 4:09:00 AM More reviews by cheesysmile1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only reason I wouldn't is b/c Caress sells a Waterfresh Breeze lotion, body wash and body spray that smell very similar to this one. But I LOVVEEE the scent so much! If u're going to buy this, I would suggest buying Caress b/c it's cheaper and works the same w/ a very similar scent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 11:10:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the lotion and shower gel.I found it in my "extra stuff" box! Another great VS scent. I will definately use this up. So long lasting and luxurious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2001 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Tammy166

This is a great lotion. It leaves my skin soft and silky without looking/feelin oily/greasy. The scent is marvelous. When first applied, it would smell like floral. When the scent has calmed down for a bit, it'd smell like new dollar bills, which is why I love it. :)