Annabelle Lipstick

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/6/2013 12:07:00 AM

I have two of these in very neutral, brown-y type shades...and the colors are alright. The only thing that prevented me from using these after first application is the SMELL. It is downright awful, it's super strong and smells like crappy chemicals, and I can practically taste it. It just is not pleasant, and I will not be touching them again, let alone repurchase.

on 11/2/2012 9:43:00 AM

I am so disappointed that Annabelle has discontinued it's regular line of lipstick. I don't like the new line at all and the one color Ive worn for years isn't even available. I've gone through nine lipsticks of countless brands and not one matches my old Annabelle shade or feel.

What a huge mistake! Please bring them back. If anyone knows where I can purchase old stock, I would be interested in buying my lipstick in bulk. I can be contacted at sabiha3111@yahoo.ca
Thanks!
C.

on 12/30/2011 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love shimmery, frosty colors on my lips, and annabelle delivers. I am addicted to the rose sorbet currently. The colors never look over-done, and shimmer softly to give a subtle, sexy look. The wear time is passable, but not all day, so I carry it with me. These tend to have a bit of a waxy, heavier feeling, and aren't overly moisturizing, so dry lips beware! I contuniously go back to annebelle simply because I love the way the colors look on!

on 12/13/2011 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This review is for the Annabelle lipstick in Rose Sorbet.

I love this lipstick, it's very moisturizing, so it's perfect for the winter, and it's really pigmented, I just dab it on a few times and I have a ton of colour, and it does last a pretty long time, I put a lip gloss over it and at the end of the day it's still there(except when eating of course)
It's a nice medium-dark pink. Love the colour. super cheap, and is really moisturizing which I love. Will def. repurchase again.
AND. it doesn't change colours! unlike the Rimmel lipsticks..I have an Airy Fairy lying around and when I went to use it the other day it was a grayish/dark purple colour.. :/
def. not the nude/pink it's supposed to be..

but don't have this prob. with the Annabelle lipsticks =)

on 10/5/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Bad quality and drying to the max. Formula sucks: too waxy to adhere to lips well, yet so drying it makes fine lines appear, a feat no other brand of lipstick has yet achieved--not even the $1 NYC ones!

on 9/3/2010 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Got it in gold and i love it!creamy.last long,shimmery.for the price ,nice lipstick!

I knew that I shouldn't have bought this lipstick when I picked up...but I did anyways. What a mistake! The lipstick broke the first time I used (an no, I didn't turn it up too high). The colour itself was fine, but the lip stick broke the first time....very disappointing!

on 1/2/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

First off, this lipstick is dirt cheap at 4-6 $CAD this review is for the rouge velour in creme angel. Before this lipstick i had trouble finding that perfect nude pink that didnt make my lips look all cracked and dried up. This lipstick is creamy and moisturizing so your lips dont look dry meanwhile you dont need to coat it with lip gloss. The color looks great on me and shows up nicely even though my lips are darker, its fairly long lasting as well... my only dispute is that it whipes off easily when you eat, drink, kiss etc lol other than that this is my HG lipstick, i have like a thousand empty barels, i can not go through the day without it!!

on 1/19/2008 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this in Sand Beige. I was looking for a nude-ish lipstick that had a tough of pink in it because actual nudes tend to make me look really washed-out and blah. I love this! With their spice lipliner it's even better! I think I'll buy more of these!

on 1/13/2008 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like Annabelle lipstick. They are inexpensive, especially on sale at SDM, (mine was $4.99) and they have a few nice looking nude colors, which I like and great packaging.
I bought twiggy, a really nice creamy nude-beige rosy YLBB color. It looked perfect when swatched on my hand.
I got it home and applied it and it looked great. a few minutes later I noticed the color changed, and it looked significantly brighter -almost magenta!
A few days later I tried it again, sadly with the same results.
I'm unsure if I got a bad lipstick, or if it just didn't mix well with my chemistry(which has never happened before). I am disappointed, and I won't be trying Anabelle lipsticks again.

Popular Lipsticks