October 21, 2014 | 1194 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost Lipstick in New York Apple

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this for my Mom as she doesn't like bold color.She likes the way this is sheer with one swipe & its buildable so you can make more opaque.It really is a gorgeous color,not for me but is great for her.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ladonamorena64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful color, despite its being a frost. I love it and it looks good on my NW43 complexion. I pair it with a vino lip liner, or currant. Beautiful. I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by EmilyRaymond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I was looking for a lipstick that was red-toned but not an actual red. I wanted something more suited for everyday wear. Wow is this ever a lovely colour! It's a pinky reddish colour that looks GORGEOUS on! And pale girls - don't be afraid to try this one! It brightens up my ivory skin without looking overpowering or too theatrical. It almost looks luminescent. I got 3 compliments within half an hour of wearing this colour! When you want a bright colour but not crazy bold red, this is your go to colour. It does wear off kind of fast, but it doesn't bother me considering the beautiful, unique colour. Another great colour courtesy of MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by KateGuil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just love this! I have kept at least one in my collection for years now!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by ang0990

Perfect shade for a night out! This is one of my hubbys favs lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thanks to MUA, I bought this. I also bought a Chanel, but that will go back. It does brighten up the face. I put it on when I came home from the gym, no other makeup, true test. It looked great. I will try a pinker liner with it though, been using Natural by Chanel, may change to Tulip by Chanel.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

New York Apple shows up as a light berry wash on my semi-pigmented lips. It has a good amount of raspberry shimmer in it. It is neither moisturizing nor drying on my lips, and is comfortable to wear throughout the day. I usually need to reapply it after about 3-4 hours, but other than that I really love this lipstick for fall and winter. Itís a nice way to wear a color on your lips during the day without looking overdone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

This is the second MAC lipstick I've tried, and I'm in love. This color is incredible, the finish is absolutely NOT a traditional "frost," and this has a very comfortable weight. Best of all - no bleeding. I can't believe I'm only discovering this now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this one. It's a very pretty color that shows up quite bright. My problem is that it fades fast, which is unlike other MAC frost lipsticks that generally last all day. It leaves a hideous pink ring around my lips when it fades. Gunna send it back!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick is awesome and perfect when I'm in the mood to wear a bright lip, but don't want anything to bold. On my fair complexion it shows up as a rosy red with soft pink shimmer. Looks fantastic paired with a neutral eye and pink blush.