August 2, 2014 | 1146 users online

Fragrances - Fresh - Sweet Pea EDT

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Fancee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tend to go for a more basic, soft, scent, and Sweet Pea is a favorite of mine. While I do like the EDT, I think the body splash may last longer. I can spray the EDT like it's going out of style, and smell nothing after an hour. The body splash stays close to the skin, but it lasts all day. I said that I would buy the product again because I pick them up at their SAS and it's only $7, but if I needed to repurchace during any other time of year I'd just stick with the body spray since those are on sale quite often.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

Wow, I was seriously under the impression that sweet pea was bath and body works' most popular fragrance so it's pretty shocking that there's so few reviews.

Well im sure most people have smelled sweet pea, if not the best thing I can say is it's a soft, floral yet fruity fragrance (very unique) and I would suggest stopping by your local bath and body works and taking a whiff yourself and judging from that. I don't care for their products too much because the lasting power BLOWS but suprising the EDT manages to linger for a few hours, therefor I totally reccomend :]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by undine24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Mmmmm. I'm a fan of light, idiosyncratic scents, and this is one of my absolute favorites. Clean-yet-romantic, classy-yet-quirky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by estesmcc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On a hot summer day, I find myself reaching for this scent. It isn't totally true to the flower, but it is a beautiful, light and fresh floral. The scent is not very strong, but it lingers close to the skin and I feel cooler just smelling it.