Dove Beauty Bar - Exfoliating

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Sodium Cococyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate, Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Sodium Chloride, Polyethylene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090)

on 7/7/2014 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The only soap I will ever use smells so clean and fresh like linen and cleanses so well leaves my skin refreshed and radiant looking I can see why so many woman swear by this soap it really lives up to the hype its awesome!

on 3/25/2014 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product smells and feels great on skin. Doesnt do much exfoliating though.
Irritates my skin and causes breakouts.

on 2/1/2013 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

my fave of all dove soaps. loved the nutrium pink bars, they had white and pink stripes but those are d/c. and these exfoliating bars are even better.

the smell is different than the original and also from any of the others. its an amazing smell. you can use the soap itself as a loofah since it has little beads. beads made of organic matter like apricot kernal are rough-edged and can damage you, but these manufactured blue beads are not harsh.

since its so cheap you can really lather up too, which feels nice. you can't do that with lush products.

Love this moisturizing soap! Leaves my skin moisturizerized and soft but not oily. And gently exfoliates leaving my skin looking healthy. And has a night light scent.

on 3/1/2012 2:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I am a dove lover - my cabinet is full of the soaps...however the absolutely best one for your face to make it clear and beautiful is this exfoliating bar - I don't use it for that purpose, just to wash with - I first use baby oil wipe off with warm wet wash cloth and then wash with the dove bar and my skin is just freaking fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have used this for about 8 years and I still stock up.

on 11/6/2011 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love it. I have acne prone skin. I wash with this and it removes every trace of makeup and mascara. It also leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue on it. It's cleared my skin up from acne and makes my pores look smaller. What a great inexpensive way to beautiful skin! Thank you Dove. Now please don't discontinue!
UPDATE! Yep after about 2 weeks it started breaking me out. And what's with the film left behind? I went back to my Neutrogena clear bar and wow, what a difference. With Neutrogena your face actually feels clean. With Dove, there's a definite slick / film / something that you can't wash off no matter what you do. Sorry but will not be repurchasing. Feel free to discontinue Dove. And same for your shampoos and conditioners. NOT!

on 4/26/2010 7:01:00 AM

i use this for scrub, body wash, and recently, in place of shaving cream. it has a great lather, the signature dove scent and a whole lotta moisture. the main difference between this and the original are the small blue scrubbing beads in this soap. i dont know if this is more expensive than the original but the scrubbing beads make it that much better- such a great soap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the only bar soap I will ever buy, period. It is incredibly moisturizing, and with long-term use you will notice the exfoliation. It smells great, is inexpensive, and works well. I have repurchased dozens of times and plan to continue.

on 4/1/2010 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This soap is the first I am trialling by Dove. The exfoliating properties are pretty much defunct in this bar as there are a few scratchy things lodged into the bar but it won't cut the mustard if you are looking at cracked heels and tough knees. It does lather up nicely but leaves my skin very itchy.

I will not be repurchasing and will be trying the sensitive bar next in the hopes that it doesn't make me itchy.

yes this soap has done miracles to my acne. The best soap for your face and body.

Popular Gels/Soaps