November 22, 2014 | 1470 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites in Crystal Clear

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Crystal Clear is my first & only gloss from the Bonne Bell Lip Lites line & it is nice, but it's not my HG. I've read several reviews raving about it & I don't get the big fuss. I do like how it looks good both worn alone & worn on top of a lipstick to give my lips a subtle shine. Despite its very nearly watery texture in the tube, it actually applies smoothly & stays on my lips for a few hrs.! One of my favourite things is how there are 10+ shades, so there is something for everybody's taste. I personally don't mind its minty "toothpaste" smell, but that's just a preference—I have a thing for minty/menthol glosses. Though this isn't the first clear gloss in my collection I'd grab, I'll say it's a good value for the $3 or 4 it costs at Walmart or Walgreens. I'll purchase it again in a nude/neutral shade like Mocha Mousse, Cappuccino, or Metallic Mocha.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Makeup662

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this, and then I lost it, but I recently bought it again. It is, singlehandedly, the best lip gloss I have ever used. It is not sticky, like, at all. It looks incredibly natural, and tastes/smells so good. I know I'm hearing bad stuff about the flavor/scent, and that was my first impression too. But I gave it a chance, and I put it on, and it actually tastes really good to me! It is UNDER 5 DOLLARS for such high quality. I love it. I love it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Stacydee419

I like this lip gloss, it's not sticky on my lips like a lot if cheaper priced lip glosses are.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this clear lip gloss. The packaging is nice and sleek and you get a good amount of product, especially for the awesome price (under $3 I believe). The smell is kind of like peppermint and vanilla, but a little bit chemically. Other than that, it's my only complaint. There isn't much of a flavor, but the gloss tingles a bit when it goes on. I would say the tingle is a little less strong than Burt's Bees, but it lasts for a while. I like this, but some people may not. The shine is nice and holds up over time. Also, when I spread the product into the corners of my lips from the middle with my fingers, it doesn't dull the shine of the middle part. Also, it isn't stick at all. I even put some of my super fine hair my glossed lips to test it, and they fell off my lips by just tilting my head. Safe for use in wind with long hair :)
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a clear lip gloss that isn't too sticky, at a great price, and lasts for a while. The only thing someone might not like is the slightly chemically smell, which isn't noticeable when it's no, and the tingle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked this. Got it as a gift a while back. It's actually one of my favorite clear lip glosses i've tried. It just looks really good on. It doesn't really last all that long on, but its nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Chocoaff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually kind of liked this stuff. The tube is nice and big but slender. The smell is minty but not overpowering. Sure, it's got a little of a funny undertone to it, but it's not too too bad. Doesn't feel sticky or heavy or gross on lips at all; its texture is suprisingly light and refreshing. Leaves lips feeling nice and smoothed. Plus, the applicator gets some of the gloss kind of pulled off as it comes out of the tube, so there's just the right (or even slightly too little) amount of gloss on the wand, so you can actually USE the applicator instead of just smearing and globbing. Good price, too!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ilovelipsmackers1990

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay. Some of you reviewers out there may like this stuff, but I can say that I HATE CRYSTAL CLEAR LIP LITES. <.< It smells like terrible toothpaste, its like water in the tube, and it dries my lips to a crisp and makes them flaky like a Hungry Jack biscuit. This is NOT my HG clear lip gloss, so I'm going to keep rooting around till I find one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by BovinaSancta

I like this stuff! :)
It has a nice minty smell. Not too overpowering if you ask me, not like toothpaste or medicine. I only need one coat and it's not too thin, and it leaves a nice tingling feeling. Would definately buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2007 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know what all the complaints are about. I'm clueless to them. I loved this lipgloss. The smell is a nice mint nothing that pierces the nostrils. The texture is really slick, it moisturizes and hides uneven lips. The packaging leaks just a bit, but if it's cleaned properly there shouldn't be a problem. I would repurchase because it's one of my favourite clear lipglosses. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 9:27:00 PM More reviews by chikababy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yuck yuck. This smells really bad. Like a minty medicine. The shine is pretty good, it's not that sticky~... the wand and tube is strangely long. I used to have the original LipLites (shorter, rounder) and I really prefer those. I would not buy this particular one, but I might try another one in the future because it's not sticky and pretty cheap. But this can't make the Top 10 in lipgloss