Lancome Eternicils Black MAscara

4.1

on 11/10/2005 10:11:00 AM

I have sensitive eyes and wear contact lenses plus my eyes water like crazy so I only wear waterproof mascara. This has to be the best mascara I have ever worn. It didn't flake, made my lashes look great and didn't irritate my eyes. I only wish it was still available as now I have to start hunting for the perfect mascara again.

on 4/29/2005 12:07:00 AM

For the price, it could have been better. (After it was discontinued, I was able to branch out and find higher quality products that were less expensive.) It did get very dry after a month of use, but it cleaned up a little with clean wand from a discarded mascara. It did not hold curl as good as others and it smudged, but it was easier to remove than most waterproof mascaras because it was not stiff on your lashes.

on 3/26/2005 11:58:00 AM

Eternicils clumped badly on my eyelashes... not impressed at all.

on 10/7/2004 12:16:00 PM

I received a sample of this in the Neiman's bonus and loved it at first.. Now, after a couple weeks, i find that it flakes.. :( however this may be because it is a sample tube and dried out.. i will give the larger tube a try, because after a good cry (yay sad movies) it stayed in place.. i can handle a few flakes for no racoon eyes.. B-

on 9/8/2004 6:20:00 AM

This is the best waterproof mascara I've used! My eyes are quite sensitive plus I wear contacts and this product doesn't irritate in any way. It gives good volumne to the lashes, doesn't flake and really stays put which is great. Wish it lengthens better though, oh well you can't have everything I guess!

on 7/27/2004 10:22:00 AM

I did not like this at all. Everyone always raves about Lancome mascaras, but I find them clumpy. I would rather use Great Lash than this!

on 3/29/2004 6:23:00 PM

I adore this mascara! Like vwgogh78, I've been using various iterations of this product for a long time (well over 10 years)! Combined with Lancôme's mascara primer/lash conditioner - currently called Cils Booster - unbeatably beautiful lashes!

on 3/8/2004 6:06:00 AM

I love it! clump-free, smudge-free and dramatic.

on 3/1/2004 1:09:00 PM

I am really liking this one! I have been using the Shu Basic Black, which I love because it doesn't clump AT ALL. But, I find that it just isn't dramatic enough for me. This one is great! It really has great staying power...never runs down my oily eyelids like most mascaras do! This one is a keeper!

on 2/19/2004 9:14:00 PM

I live on this stuff!!! I have actually followed the history of this product for about 8 years now... when it used to be Aquacils. I have never been left down. BUT, on a recommendation from a friend, i did try the cheaper version [Loreal waterproof]... the difference is extremely minute -- the only thing i could tell was that the Lancome brand made my lashes look a little more fuller than the Loreal brand.

Popular Mascaras