October 2, 2014 | 1880 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Lumi-Extract

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by footballove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore almost all Kerastase products,and I've tried many of them,but this one is nothing special in my opinion,except that awsome fancy cute little bottle.Yes,it is great and interesting how this cream become serum while You are rubbing it,but I find this a little bit sticky + made my already ironed hair a bit wavy.But it really does get a tons of shine,and add soft finishing touch.I don't know how,but this even got me a bit frizzyness on my ends,so I will not repurchase it,even though this is good product generously,but comparing to other Kerastase product this was a bit disspaointment for me.Also,I think this isn't great solution for fine hair,so I'm sticking with Kerastase Serum Nutri-Sculpt miracle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2008 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Been using for years. Rub one pump between my hands until it liquefies and apply and really rub into my blown dry hair. It imparts shine without any stickiness or greasy feeling and doesn't weigh down my fine hair in the least. It makes my straightening iron glide through my hair without drying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by energeticsusie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing shine just do not use more than one squirt unless you have ALOT of hair. IMHO this is kinda the same thing as the John Frieda Frizz Ease. Probably will be a year before needing to repurchase. FYI - sometimes I add some of this to my body moisturizer to make my skin glisten!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2006 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kimbermiller

I got a bottle of this at the pressing of my hair stylist. I don't normally purchase products from salons, but this was an exception. It's ahhhmazing! I rub a dime size amount vigorously between my hands, et voila! My dull brunette locks are shiny and silky. I had tried many other shine enhancers and de-frizzers, but none can touch Kerastase Lumiere Nutri-Sculpt. My hair is just plain dull, and inbetween dye jobs, it gets real blah....I wish I could use Nutri-Sculpt everyday, but I would be broke as a joke if I did! It's only pulled off the shelf for those special occasions when I really need my hair to have that something extra. Taking off one lippie because of the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 11:58:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is my HG luminizing product! i def. have to warm it up in my hands for a few seconds and it makes the formula penetrate my hair alot better :) a fabulous product all around! :) it imparts mega shine to my dry damaged bleach blonde hair. This is a true life saver! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by kelybumc

Not impressed with this. I guess my hair is too thick and coarse. I've had it for awhile and never think to use it (b/c it doesn't seem to do anything). Reading these reviews, I decided to try it again. I rubbed it between my palms and have probably used 1/3 of the bottle within the last 30 minutes. My hair is slightly softer, but probably because I have been running my hands through it for so long. Definitely not worth $29 if you have extremely dry/coarse hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by lindenleaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the scent. It made my hair shiny, and was good for straightening. And thats what it was meant to do. I have since found my HG styling product, in the supermarket of all places, which has the exact same scent as this. I wont be repurchasing this again as I can get four pots of my HG for the same price. Its great if you only buy salon product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 11:59:00 PM More reviews by JanellSouth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like other products from Kerastase, this one ROCKS!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I much prefer Aveda's Control Paste over this. It's very overpriced and I don't think it benefits my hair in any way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2004 12:08:00 AM More reviews by tashak

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Time to retire my hair-dryer! In combo with OleoRelax (which I apply to wet hair before air-drying) the Lumiere Nutrisculpt is perfect for clean, but slightly textured, glossy hair. Expensive, but nothing else saves me so much time, so worth it...