November 26, 2014 | 1622 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by expira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This sunscreen is...mah. It doesn't break me out, so good on them, but it doesn't really seem to protect me from the sun, either. With most sunscreens, I seem to be able to stretch out reapplying time to once every three or so hours, but with this, I'm burned within 90 minutes. Overall, it won't clog your pores, as promised, but an SPF of 45 seems a little excessive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have light skin, am prone to sun burn and I am also acne-prone.
Many lotions give me breakouts, but not this one.
I use it on my face every day, and it both protects it from sun damage and moisturizes my skin without breaking me out.
It has a great texture and makes my skin soft, it also smells very nice of citrus.
What I also like about it is that it won't make your skin look greasy as many other sunblock lotions do.
I am on my second bottle of this and I can tell, one will last a year or longer if used only on the face and neck as I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by swann21

This product is greasy and it smells like some variety of citrus... which is sort of strange but not bad. Overall, it does a good job and is easy to apply but I wouldn't use this on my face even though it's oil-free because of the grease factor. As a body sunblock it's fine.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

My skin type: Combo & mild sensitivity. I got the Target alternative.

~Pros:
SPF 45 (enough for me=])
Less is more!(dot size is enough)
Cheap(around 7$-10$)
Absorbs fast
Squeeze tube

~Cons:
If used to much, it can be greasy/oily
Doesn't last very long(4-5 hours)/needs to be set with powder
Sunscreen smell(not to bad)
Chemical sunscreen
Gave me a rash on my face

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought the because i need a sunblock for face and the fact that it said oil-free attracted my to it.this is horrible it's very gresy and leaves my face to shiny the only time i use it is in the winter when my skin gets extra dry and starts to peel.i was so disappointed in this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by miyabi0619

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

At first I really liked this sunscreen. I loved the milky texture and it's really to apply (I only used it on my body.) But I found that it stays greasy even hours after applying. And one day after I applied it on my arms, I rested my elbow on a magazine. The printed color on the magazine cover was rubbed off and transferred onto my elbow! It really sucks this way!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by cmc1234

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ick. Even though oil-free, it made my skin a greasy mess.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by sylchai

HG when it comes to sun screen :D light enoughh for a sunscreen and SPF45!! that's great for the summer. i got mine for $12 around but its probably cause i live in canada =_= i wish i found the one with a tint but they didn't have it so i had to buy the untinted one =.=

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

what a waste of time! I'm a mom of toddlers and I love using a moisturizer with spf. it cuts down on the time I take getting ready. I wsa at the drugstore and they were out of the spf30 one and I thought of well spf45 will just protect me longer right? ugh! my t zone was an oil slick! it clogged my pores and on top of that the suncreen is not stable!!! this one has gone into my trash and I will not be buying again. I currently use the biore spf30 mois and its wonderful.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by dhuma

Ugh...I'm never buying anything without consulting MakeupAlley ever again. This stuff is to greasy and it makes me breakout like crazy. I let is sit for 15 min and it still didn't absorb into my skin. The only remotely redeeming factor is that it smells nice but not nice enough to make me repurchase xP .