Maybelline Wet Shine in Juiced Up

Price: $

on 9/21/2009 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this colour! It's a great, summery coral and it feels very moisturising. My only complaint is its poor lasting power.

on 4/9/2006 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

got this for a buck! pretty color and pigment, nice moisturizing texture.

on 7/25/2005 3:17:00 PM

I'm still confused about this lipstick. I really like the color in the tube looked natural and somehow find it strange colored on my lips looked a bit fake. it's not exactly the natural color I was looking for but still add something for preppy look. depending on the lighting it seems to be changing. the texture and the finish is nice... will use it all somehow
Update: really like the color after all

on 11/26/2004 2:19:00 PM

Okay I don't know why this has been getting bad reviews, maybe it is because it is too warm toned for cool tones. I digress though because it is a nice pinky peach, coral for my warm complexion and my favorite shade out of the wetshine line. It can be a little dry though if your lips aren't in good condition, so I suggest putting a little gloss over it. If it suits you and you love wearing corals, you are going to love it!

on 8/7/2004 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Blech. I bought this because some magazine (can't remember which one) used it on Drew Barrymore for the cover. It looked good on her, but it's pink-orange on me. Orange is the absolute last color I need near my face.

Actually, I like this lipstick. It's actually flattering on me and doesn't really show up a whole lot. It's shiny and looks good in the summer. i have other colors I like better, but it's a good neutral look for me.

on 12/30/2003 1:47:00 PM

An awful colour, way to peachy, that looks like the cheap lipsticks that little girls wear (may work for them, but not for me!) Not sheer enough to offset the horrible salmon colour. Gross!

Popular Lipsticks