April 17, 2014 | 1437 users online

Shampoo - Revlon - Flex Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lisa369

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shampoo and have used it since I was a little girl. I went on a quest after they discontinued it here because I know they still make it in some countries. Now I find it at anythingindian.biz . I order a few at a time so I don't run out. I hope they never stop making this!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Flex shampoo is a staple with a lot of motels/hotels because its so cheap. I've only used this when on vacation somewhere and I forgot to bring my own shampoo. It dries out my hair and the scent is horrible!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate to bring down the rating but I think I might have been allergic to one of its ingridients coz I used this shampoo for the first time, my hair went to an island where its never before and never will be there(Thank Goodness for that). The moment I took my hair out of the towel after using Flex, my hair was a total mess. It had got tangled to an extent that I couldnt think of detangling it with a comb. I dreaded it. Withing 15 min of shower, I again hustled back to the bathroom and shampooed again with a differnt shampoo. My hair got better to an extent. It took one week for me to bring my hair back to normal

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by poppy0154

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, but I cant buy it anymore I think it was discontinued but for the life of me cant figure out why.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by toobaaapi

you people will be surprized to hear, it worked exactly the same on my hair as sunsilk co-creation mustard oil shampoo. exactly the same!!!!! if sunsilk mustard oil shampoo suits your hair, this will do nothing new. its a little dilute in consistency than sunsilk, but they give more amount of shampoo for the same price so that equals them both. its not bad, but i guess my hopes were too high.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this shampoo! My favorite is the Ultra Clean one. It makes my hair full, soft, shiny and very clean. No build up & it does not seem to dry it out either. The smell is the best part, it reminds me of the 80s when I was a teenager & used to use this often. A huge bottle of this normally cost under $2, though this is getting harder & harder to find since it's been discontinued (yikes!). A couple of alternative's for those who don't like the scent of mainstream shampoos are Nature's Gate Herbal Shampoo, which has a spicy smell, or Aubrey Organics GPB Protein, which is also a balsam and protein shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by kalihi1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Saw this at Big Lots for a $1.20 and had to purchase it. The scent is all about the 80's. Love the smell. I had to give it 5 lippies, even though it's not the best shampoo and it's really drying if you use it everyday, but I just L-O-V-E the scent, it brings me back. I use it as my once a week clarifying shampoo and it works fine for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by polly1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this smell, I would use it as a perfume, a body lotion a shower gel .

Of all the different versions I think I like the volumising one the best , which I think is the same as the original balsam and protein formula.
They have messed around renaming repackaging and relaunching this shampoo so many times no wonder they think it is a failing product .

After not seeing it in shops for almost 10 years ( though the occasional tacky littlemarket stall has it) I recently found a bottle in a Pound Shop , that gave me a clue that it was discontinued .
The packaging was totally different ( the smell is just as dreamy though ) and the writing appeared to be Hungarian.

I asked the man behind the counter and he said whenever he gets his stock it goes out in days and some people stockpile it .
Another classic is about to become extinct due to Revlon's foolish business plans. I have just joined the Facebook group " Bring back Flex shampoo " it might not make a difference but I will sleep easier at night knowing I tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by FlexLover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shampoo and I'm so sad to see it discontinued! I ordered several bottles through my local pharmacy a few years ago and would have ordered more had I known Revlon was going to stop making it.

I just ordered...well, a lot...on nutritionalsupplementproduct dot com, which was a lot cheaper than what I found on eBay. So if you want to stock up, that may be a good option.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by L0llicandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the scent of my childhood. I wouldn't say this was the most moisturizing shampoo or conditioner but the balsam scent was wonderful. Just a helpful tip, in Asia both the Flex shampoo and conditioner are still being manufactured and are very common in drugstores like Watson's (China, Hong Kong). There are several varieties; the original balsam scented Flex and also a Ginger one. The prices are very cheap, come in large sizes and I've seen value packs. If you are in Asia or can get someone to pick some up, this would be a good bet. Hope this helps.