April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Juicy Rouge - Praline

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by mcr29

This is a nice warm peachy shimmery beige color. It's creamy and shiny, almost glosslike. It feels moist on lips and wears relatively well. Although i have a warm skintone, it doesnt look quite right with my pale winter skin. Perhaps I will try again when I have a tan. I wont buy again, but for no fault of the lippie, it just doesnt look right on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

A gorgeous neutral wash that may not last particularly well but it really moisturises my lips. Lovely natural product with fab packaging... need i say more?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jkovitz

Received this in a swap and I like it very much. It goes well with Origin's rum lip liner. It also goes great with Nars Orgasm blush. It's a lovely orangey caramel color, actually unique for my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by clay2626

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color, but it is quite expensive for so little lipstick. Even so, I would buy it again since it such a nice color.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Little_Texas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A stunning caramel shade... I'm NC15, green eyes, brown hair. The lipstick goes on smoothly, but I am disappointed that the glitter stays on much longer than the color. Way too expensive though. You don't get a lot of product in the tube.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by SBMD

A pretty bronzy caramel color that looks subtle on my LLL skin. However, I don't like the gritty texture or the fact it doesn't last long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by valora

Juicy Rouge is the Lancome product that gave me reason to try more Lancome products. These are silky, moisturizing, feather weight formulas that give your lips both a subtle glossy and sparkly look. Praline is beautiful sheer light caramel/bronze color infused with micro-glitter. I think it would look great on anyone who has a warmer complexion. Juicy Rouge are expensive for the amount of product you get but they wear well, look wonderful and feel great...plus the slim halographic silver packaging is so pretty!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is a gorgeous shimmery copper caramel shade. It goes on very sheer and has a nice amount of shine. This is a warmer shade but I love this for a lighter lip look with a self-tan. I am a blonde hair blue eyed FFF and this works for me. Would look incredible on warmer toned gals too. I can see this on a GGG with a bronzy look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 11:03:00 PM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

A good lipstick overall. I love how it's in stick form, but looks and feels glossy upon application. This shade is a very natural coppery reddish tint with a golden sparkle. The scent is like the Sun Bronze Juicy Tube.

I took off one lipstick for the price. $27.50 Canadian for such a tiny tube!!! This was a one-time purchase for me. Although I do like it, there are tons of other great lipsticks out there that don't cost this much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2003 10:44:00 AM More reviews by antoniaisweird

I love this shade, it is my favourite out of the three Juicy Rouges I own (Baby Rose and Grenadine). Looks great with my MMM skin and isn't too overwhelming with the sparkle. Love the packaging. Expensive, but I'd buy it again.