August 21, 2014 | 1788 users online

Sunscreen - Lancome - Soleil Ultra - Ultra Protection Eye Creme with Pure Vitamin E SPF 40 (sensitive skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by mitsu_875

This goes on easily with no tugging of the skin, and it feels sooo nice! Like a moisturiser not a sunscreen, it DOES however make your face very shiny, so I would definitely have to go over with powder. Which generally I would not wear but it is worth it to have spf underneath. And I have yet to find a high spf sunscreen which goes on extremely easily (which this does) AND not make your face shiny. So until I do I will be sticking with this one. It also has a nice smell to it, I'm surprised because often sunscreens will have a terrible scent with them. With this there is also no white cast, at first there may be a little but it dissapears very quickly. I'm surprised that not more people have tried this! Also it says for face and body so I was a bit hestitant when I purchased, but again the texture is soooo great! I will for sure repurchase this one it will save me the hassle of trying tons of other sunscreens with less than desirable results!

Note: I'm not sure why previously people have said in their reviews that there is a yellowish tint, I think Lancome must have changed their product, since now there is definitely no tint and I am soooo pleased it looks good on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ckristen

I love this product. I have been looking for an eyecream with a higher spf factor than 10 or 15, which seems to be what most companies offer. this has an spf of 40, and the price especially on ebay, is a definite steal. i am not partial to lancome products, but this eye cream is excellent. it has watery texture as viewers have said, which makes it very easy to spread. i put it on my whole outside orbital area. also, it is tinted, which is better i think, it doesn't highlight my eye area in white. i was pleasantly surprised that my eye area was not oily and my eyeshadow and eyeliner stay put all day. i highly recommend this to anyone looking for a day eyecream.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2004 4:23:00 AM More reviews by chitchatgo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in hope that the high protective factor would protect my delicate eye area from getting brown spots during summer. I was disappointed. The product is very runny, so it is very easy to spread around the eye area. But it is very tinted. I can definitely tell there's a hint of yellow around my eyes after putting the product on. Luckily this product is for the eye area or else my face would have broken out even after a day. The product is very oily and greasy even for my eye area. I wouldn't waste my money purchasing this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2003 4:47:00 AM More reviews by ikky

Finally an eye SPF that provides SPF 40 protection. I couldn't wait to pick it up at the Lancome counter after seeing this product on their official website. I am really happy with it, especially the fact that it's a formula for sensitive skin, plus it is water-resistant. The texture feels like a liquid foundation, and is tinted with golden flesh color, which does very well on evening out the skin tone around the eye area. I think this is a must-have for everybody!