April 25, 2014 | 1215 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Glitter All Over Color Palette Shades of Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2007 12:12:00 PM More reviews by klutzx01

It's okay...the colors are pretty, but application and staying power aren't that impressive. If you're looking for a shimmery brown look, I suggest Smashbox Eyelights in Beam. Gorgeous colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by klban

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I woundn't call this very glittery at all--but then again I am an Urban Decay Junkie as far as glitter goes.
The brown and yellow in this palette are great--good for the work day. And it's true, there is no glitter fallout. (But I actually like that, hee hee)
Anyhow, the orange and coppery colors are rather extreme. I like them, but I have to be in right mood to wear them. I honestly do use this pallette alot, but don't think I would buy it again---mostly just because I'd like to try something new. But it is certainly worth the price--a good value.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2004 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Soliel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was afraid this quad might be too glittery and yellow/orange on me, but I was surprised. I applied it over a Make-up Forever concealer used as an eye-shadow base, and the effect was quite subtle and lovely. The deep brown looks very glittery in the pan, but goes on much more softly. I have a pale, neutral skin tone, and these look very natural on me. These are also complimentary to blue/green eyes. Excellent pigmentation, ease of application and blendability; overall a top notch product at a very decent price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Dr_Luna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As another reviewer mentioned of the Sephora glitters, they stay put and don't fall over the rest of your face. The dark glitter shade (like a brown pewter) and the gold shade in this palette worked well, but the middle two shades are more coppery and orange than brown. The dark brown pewter shade can be used as an excellent crease color with any combination of colors. It's glittery, but not "overdone" -- you can wear it to work in the day. The gold is an excellent highlighter; should look gorgeous on tan skin. I would buy those two shades separately, but not the compact again. However, it might work very well for someone with warmer skin tones who likes coppery, orangey eyeshadow tones. But fair skins beware.