December 21, 2014 | 1644 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Kids Shampoo-Orange/Mango Smoothie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

My hair looks and feels the best with this shampoo!!!!! This also smells great and it's cheap............i duno what else can i ask for.........There's a reason why they put this shampoo with all the adults hair products instead of the baby/kids aisle....MUST TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I bought this stuff because I had found it reviewed on here and I'm so glad I did. I have never used a shampoo like this before. My hair is blonde-highlighted, dry, dammaged and fine. This cleanses gently and when I blow-dry and style it is so much smoother and healthier-looking. I usually have an issue with the back of my hair not wanting to cooperate and look smooth with the rest of my hair. After using this shampoo, I was amazed to see my hair smooth as silk back there. I will use this stuff on the days I don't purple shampoo. I'm so glad that I discovered this. I might add that this is a 2 in 1 but I always follow up with a conditioner, as 2 in 1's are never moisturizing enough for me. This paired with Dove repairing conditioner are a dream.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a sucker for scent in shampoos and this one smells fantastic! For kids shampoo it is fairly moisturizing though a separate conditioner is needed. I wished they had a conditioner in this scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by VioletAutumn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I Sware they changed the ingrediance because the one i use to use as a kid seem a bit different then the ones they have now.. dont seem as good as when i was little , i dont know if its my hair that changed or the product, but my hair when i was younger use to love this stuff it would come out shiny and fluffy but now it comes out like straw :< it's sad really because the fragrances are so yummy! i used Watermelon the most..but i've tried the hole range.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

This is my favourite of the L'Oreal kids shampoos. It smells the best, and it works the best with my hair. I have very straight hair that's oily at the roots and greasy at the ends. This cleans my hair and leaves it moisturized, shiny, and bouncy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by linxinpei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Being a bit of a clean freak, I normally have to shampoo twice: either first with a stronger shampoo that gets rid of my oily roots, followed by a gentle shampoo, or shampoo twice with the gentle shampoo. Right now I'm using L'Oreal Professionel Absolut Repair Shampoo, but initially, since it doesn't lather much I had uised this shampoo for my first wash.

I gave this a trial period of two weeks. At first I was very pleased with the scent, and the shampoo is gentle but cleansing, despite leaving some sort of sticky residue behind. My sole complaint is that the room tends to smell like rotten fruit after I dry my hair with a hairdryer. After a few days, however, I realised that the smell had morphed into the same rotten-fruit smell whenever I air-dried my hair. Perhaps it is due to build-up. After I stopped using this for a week, the rotten-fruit, musty smell disappeared. Odd.

This isn't a wondrous product by any means. Just average. It does its job, and it's affordable. If you're looking for an affordable, okay shampoo and you don't have oily scalp/oily hair, this may be it for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by pinkemotion

Amazing shampoo.... so good! the smell is fantastic .It makes my hair shiny and soft, and it's really gentle so it doesn't dry it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the texture this gives my hair and it smells really good. I use this when my hair is feeling a bit greasy and it cleans well without stripping my hair or leaving it knotted up. Sometimes I follow with a conditioner if my hair is on the dry side. It is cheap and if you get a little in your eyes, it won't irritate them. I love the bright, fun bottle and you don't need to use a lot to get it to lather. My hair feels so light without looking fluffy or frizzy. Good for those with oily to normal hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

I love this shampoo. I used it after working out and it always got my hair clean without stripping it dry (I did use an additional conditioner b/c my hair needs it). It's cheap, smells fantastic, is "no tears" (I'm an adult, but it's still nice to have a gentle product just in case), and works well. This and the orange one are my two favorite shampoos of all time. I've repurchased this a few times already and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite shampoos! Love the nice fruity scent of it! It makes my hair easy to manage afterwards. It's really creamy and I like this a lot. I will definitely buy again!