Got 2 Be foot retreat -soak for aching tired feet

4.3

on 7/31/2004 6:40:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I pour quite a lot of product into my Homedics Spa thing with 4 cups of hot water and about 2 1/2 cups of tap water. I soak my feet in there every night for about 20 minutes. I was very impressed from the beginning. It made my skin super soft and when I tried to scrub my heels it was soooo easy. The smell is a bit chemical at first but it's not unbearable. It contains sea salt as a primary ingredient, so it really exfoliates well. I would definitely repurchase and I highly recommend it. Yesterday I took it with me to the salon for my pedicure, and the lady who does my feet was really surprised how it cut her work in half.

on 6/14/2004 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I guess I was expecting a more minty smell (since the foot lotion and scrub from this line are, that would make sense...?) and instead got a REALLY earthy, almost dirt like smell from this; I am not saying that is a bad thing, just not exactly what I want after a long day on my feet at the hospital....it is earthy in the same way that Aveda's sap moss shampoo is earthy, if that helps....anyway, I won't repurchase, since it made my feet feel really, really slimy afterwards :(

on 3/13/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My job requires me to be on my feet all day and it has definitely taken its toll. I decided to try a foot soak to save my feet. Got 2 Be Foot Retreat is the first one I've ever used and I really like it. It has a great refreshing scent. I add it to my Conair massaging foot bath, turn on the heat/vibration switch and soak away! After about 10 minutes my feet really feel 100% better. I bought a big jar of this for about 4 bucks at Target. A great product for those who want to try an at-home pedicure too.

on 5/11/2003 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell. I used it in my foot spa and it works great! My feet definetely feel much better after a 10 minute soak!

Popular Treatments (Face)