December 19, 2014 | 1183 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Napoleon Perdis - Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this primer it is the first 100% HG foundation primer for me, I first tried it in the May glossybox and at first I dismissed it due to the smell a few weeks later I was cleaning out my stash for spring/summer cleaning and I figured I would give it a fair shot. I used it and I felt it held on my MUFE HD foundation really well I was impressed and day by day I went threw my foundations and only found that my two BB creams it was a tad to much with them but I can use this year round in the summer I skip morning moisterizer and use this in its place, then in winter I use this and moisturizer also in winter I can use this with BB creams which is nice. It is thin but not greasey I really enjoy it a lot. Though pricey at $48 it is in clearance at my ulta a lot so when I saw it last time I bought two for 52.31 tax included but I would for sure buy this sale or no sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this primer because works really well. It's a hydrating primer and has the consistency of a thin lotion and is very similar to Embryolisse Lait-Concentre, except less greasy-feeling. I love the Lait-Concentre, I even bought another one, but the NP is in ways better. It also smells really similar to the lait-concentre.

This does a great job at hydrating your skin and KEEPING it hydrated. Sometimes, in the past, I've felt a bit tight around my face after awhile but with this primer I feel amazing and moisturized all day.

It's an expensive purchase and I got two of these sample sizes, but I'm definitely going to have to dish out some money on just a primer. I highly recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ayo1sophie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this product in the May Glossybox Subscription. I used this under my makeup the day I received it because I was super excited to try it, as I am a primer junkie. Didn't think much of it when applying it as I usually wait a little bit after I apply my primer to start my foundation. My makeup lasted it's normal wear so it wasn't something to write home about. The allergic reaction, on the other hand, was HORRENDOUS. My skin can take a beating without getting any type of allergic reaction to products. Under my makeup, my skin so raw. The skin under my eyes and around my mouth were red sore blotches. UGH so disappointed. **PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE test this product out on a place other than your face before purchasing!!!** You face will thank you!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All-time favorite primer! Controls my oily skin, hydrates my skin well, allows for my foundation to glide on and blend easily, and has a great lasting power. Pricey, but well worth it! Will purchase over and over.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Lefox92

Stay away from this product! I found that it did not help my makeup smooth on any better and it certainly did not help my makeup stay put- in fact after 3 hours I had to reapply my foundation again. Far too expensive for what you're getting- I was very disappointed. Wish I never bought it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

This is a very silky and elegant primer. It is lightweight, and almost like a gel-cream texture. It goes on skin very easily with a lot of slip, and feels light and breathable. It does a great job of priming skin, and really helps makeup last longer. It also blurs pores and adds a light softness to skin.

It is not silicone-y, greasy, heavy or thick. Once you put it on, it feels light as a feather. But I can definitely tell when I don't wear it .... my pores look more obvious and my makeup doesn't look as fresh after several hours. So for as light as it feels on skin, it still creates an effective base for makeup.

It's not oil absorbing though. So if you need oil control you will have to use the NP Oil Control Powder or another oil control product on top.

Overall, I really like it. I like how light and breathable it feels on my skin, and how soft and silky my skin feels after I put it on. I use this primer along with the Napoleon Perdis Foundation Stick (which is *awesome*!), and the finish is as close to perfect as my skin is ever gonna get! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by missmacmoo

Love this primer! It gently moisturises your skin making it soft and a perfect base for makeup. I will definitely recommend this to all my friends!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by cassieandco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This primer is amazing WHEN USED RIGHT. I use about the size of two peas for my whole face and it gives my face a healthy glow as well as keeping my makeup on longer. My skin feels smooth and it doesn't break me out which is amazing. I also mix it with my foundation for more sheer coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by eskimo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really indifferent about the effects of this primer. It doesn't make my skin look amazing nor does it make it look or feel any worse... The tube is a good design, nice and hygienic. As for the price I understand the price is a little higher as napoleon is a reputable brand, I just don't think this product is worth dishing out for.. All in all wasn't good wasn't awful I'll keep looking for a primer I like.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Karinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has so much hype in Australia but I really didn't like it. It's over priced for what it's worth and it didn't do anything to make my complexion look any better. In fact it looked oily, and I don't even have a problem with oily skin! I do not recommend this product and I've gone off napoleon perdis products completely.