July 23, 2014 | 2058 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Passionflower edp

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Mom2CM3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought out the rest of the stock at TBS because it's 75% off. I'm going to need them all too, since I love the scent but it lasts for less than two hours!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2005 7:33:00 PM More reviews by WickedWahini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice fresh floral fragrance that isn't overpowering--great for spring!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2004 10:24:00 AM More reviews by bingky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very floral, with a hint of fruitiness. Great for those who want to smell differently from others, as this veers away from the current fruity scent trend. I have the spray version, and my problem with this is that the smell doesn't last long! A couple of hours maximum. Sad because this is pretty pricey (about USD19 after 30% off) for a small bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells great- I have the oil version. However, the bottle is too slippery-smooth to grip, and I amost dropped it when applying. Would be better if it was frosted. Also, I applied this a couple hrs ago and I can not smell it! For that reason I would not buy again. The tiny bottle costs $16. Years ago I had a coconut oil that lasted FOREVER on me. What has happend to the quality of TBS oils? I bet if I bought something I HATED, it would last forever, as that is just Murphy's Law. Oh well, I guess the world has bigger problems than my body product haul not living up to expectations! Still, what a gyp! If you want these, try the spray version, because for some weird reason, I think it lasts longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by AlisaG

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I was last in The Body Shop, I was debating whether or not to get Passionflower or Lemon Tea. Sticking with my "comfort zone" of floral/fruity scents,I chose Passionflower. It is a pleasant, grapefruity-floral, but it doesn't last long on me(I got the EDP formulation). Addtionally, it dawned on me(after the fact),that this scent is *very* similar to Calgon's Fresh Sorbet! Save yourself some bucks(like $20+!!)and go with the Fresh Sorbet splash if you like the Passionflower....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 10:02:00 AM More reviews by luvmiaoz

Sprayed this from a tester didn't think much of this at first as it smelt quite like a generic citrus floral..(maybe cos my nose was already affected by the strong lemon tea just before) but the scent soon settled down to a pleasant unique one not unlike ralph!(i just adore ralph..but a tad too pricey..=)maybe it's my body chemistry i dunno, but i'm totally amazed.. am sooo going to get a bottle of it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 3:37:00 PM More reviews by VanessaVQ

This is a really pretty fruity-floral scent. I don't usually like floral scents but this is pretty unique. I've found that the perfume oil lingers on your body longer than the edp but either way, its a great smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 3:36:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Reminds me of Escada's Ibiza Hippie, but less fruity and more floral (also cheaper). Will have to test a few more times before I can totally make up my mind about it.EDIT 11/4/03: Much more of a fruity-floral mix than Ibiza Hippie, which smells more of a straight-up fruit fragrance. Also a bit more subtle. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2003 9:56:00 AM More reviews by eneres

I love the smell of this scent. Fruity and floral! And the packaging is excellent too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2003 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Tami73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent. It's light and clean and never overpowering. I took a trip to Hawaii awhile back and this perfume reminds me of the lovely smells over there. I would recommend this to anyone.