January 30, 2015 | 739 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Vanilla Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 12:47:00 AM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite drug store moisturizer. You can't beat the price, at about $4CAN when on sale.

I am a sucker for vanilla bean fragrance, which is what drew me to this product initially. It has a wonderful light vanilla bean scent.

It is not a heavy duty moisturizer by any means (i.e. not as moisturizing as a body butter), but excellent for normal to slightly dry skin. I find myself using this after showers and on my hands. It won't grease up your clothes or sheets, and it absorbs quickly into the skin. Even my boyfriend uses this when he has dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 7:17:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Eh this was just ok.
The scent was not that great. Kinda gave me a headache. I ended up giving it away because I just never used it that often .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I purchased this product because it was on sale and I do not like the scents of other St. Ives lotions. The fragrance was very sweet and it went on smoothly, absorbing without being greasy or sticky. It did not fully moisturize my dry winter skin, however, it is not an extra strong lotion and it is to be expected. The biggest problem I have with this product is the pump. The one I purchased was defective and I have to use the pump stick to dispense the lotion. Overall, this is a good product for the price and it is probably best suited for spring and fall.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by truongtuyetlinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a very nice body lotion because it is very much less sticky than most lotion i used. The vanilla smells very nice but any other smell is just very annoying to me. It moisturise my skin well but after not using it for a few days my skin became crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I will always repurchase this body lotion. The smell is divine but not overpowering (and my boyfriend loves it). As with all St. Ives body lotions, it is fast-absorbing and non-greasy. The moisturization is not terribly long-lasting but it's such a pleasure to apply that I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This moisturiser is fantastic and smells soooo yummy! If you like sweet delicious vanilla scents then you'll love this moisturiser. It leaves a beautiful warm vanilla scent behind which I love!

The moisturiser itself is great. It leaves my skin very soft and with no greasy residue. It doesn't leave my hands all greasy either after I've applied the lotion which I love and makes me wanna use this stuff even more.

The price is cheap, the bottle is huge and I like the pump a lot more than moisturiser in a pot (more hygenic).

Overall this is an extremely affordable indulgent moisturiser, and if you love vanillla :-) you'll love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I have exceptionally dry skin that doesn't seem to absorb moisture so normal moisturisers sit on my skin and feel greasy and transfer on to clothes,chairs etc. This product aborbs quickly into the skin and has a light, refreshing scent. Leaves my skin soft and moisturised and not greasy!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2010 4:55:00 AM More reviews by P3achyK33n

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good old St. Ives. This product has been around for a while (I still remember the old packaging). First, the smell. Yummy! I'm pretty sure everyone else has already summed it up, so I need not say more. But it's amazing. The best thing about this lotion. The consistency is nice, not too thick, but not watery. It spreads wonderfully and absorbs without a greasy residue. But I find that in half an hour, I'm dry all over again. So while I love using this cream, it is not even close to enough moisture for me :( But if you don't need a heavy duty moisturizer and love smelling like cookies, try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Powder_Puff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lotion for years now and is definitely my hg. My skin is incredibly soft and I love the smell, its like slathering vanilla pudding on your body. I'm not huge on heavily perfumed lotions so this one is perfect for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by bluemushroom

ah an old time favourite ! I love the smell (although it doesn't seem to last for long), but this does the job. my dry winter skin loves this and for 8$ I wouldn't complaint!