July 29, 2014 | 1998 users online

Blush - Bare Escentuals - Glee/ all over face color

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by tabulous77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't really understand this all over face color thing, as it looks silly to out blush anywhere but your cheeks, but Glee makes a fantastic blush color all the same. A little goes a long way so you'll have it forever. I especially like the soft focus Glee also.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ClaireF24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE Glee! It is so perfect for my coloring (almost black hair, dark green eyes, fair-medium skin). I gave it a 1 for price because it lasts so long; you could use it every day for 10 years and never run out! I tried the Soft-Fous Glee and it just didn't look as good. This blush has great color pay-off and staying power, no need to touch up during the day. I like to wear it with a pretty mauvey lip, like Buxom Dolly or L'Oreal Saucy Mauve. Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use Glee in the fall/winter as a plummy blush color. It blends out better than any other powder blush I have EVER tried. One container has lasted me for probably 5 years.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by ogsparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had the same case of this Bare Escentuals glee/blush for 3...maybe 4 years now. It works just fabulous for me. I've only once tried on another blush and I put it down right afterwards. This "glee" does no wrong! I cannot see myself purchasing anything other than this specific one. I think it it goes well w/ many skin tones because I myself have medium toned skin and I've tried it on other people who have skin lighter and darker than mine and they all looked great with it on. It lasts all day and goes on really smooth. It's just a matter of blending, for me. One thing that you want to watch out for though---if you like light, natural, fresh looking makeup---is putting on too much. It is a very pronounced blush so you only need a little. Also, on that note, the blush isn't heavy at all. After putting it on I don't feel like a clown with makeup caked on my face. I don't wear foundation either, so this blush gets extra kudos for the fact that I don't have to wear foundation for it to look right. I love it and I'll buy it as many times as I have to! Give it a chance! TRY IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by travelbugaf3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hate to put a damper on all of the good reviews, but I'm not a fan of this one. I wear fairly light and golden fair (my undertones are neutral-slightly warm), and this color just looks off on me. It almost looks muddy/dirty on my face. I used it twice and haven't picked it up since.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this! It is a great blush color and its very buildable and blendable. I use the fair foundation color which is the lightest color they offer and then I use a little bit of warmth as my bronzer. I used to use warmth as my blush too and it is very natural looking as well but I wanted something that complimented the pink undertones of my skin and glee did just that. I love it! It is so worth the price and it lasts forever since you only need a little bit of it. I highly recommend it if you are very fair and have pink and cool undertones. It is so blendable you can have a very natural look with it or use a lot more if you want something dramatic. It's like a pinkish plum rose color. Looks great on everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

It takes something special for me to pay nearly $20 for one mu item, but Glee is special! I did some research first to see if any other company made a comparable product, and came up with nothing, so off I went to the BE counter at Ulta. I have no regrets. First of all, the new click, lock packaging is genius; I can use it to expose just two of the sifter holes and tap out the tiniest amount of product for my super-pale skin. The shade isn't my best blush shade, but it works great to do for light skin what bronzer does for darker faces--it gives you a slight bit of color and helps bring out your features. The minimal, mineral formula works great on my skin. Best of all, after a week of using this, I feel like I'm just beginning to discover Glee's potential. I'm looking forward to trying this on my eyelids, mixing it with gloss for my lips, and other things. This is a classic product and would make a great addition to any mu collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by cristalle65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this dark mauvey-pink shade. I have only gotten compliments on my makeup when wearing this blush. I have a large container and it is lasting forever. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired but that is the only drawback. If I ever run out I will re-purchase. I don't see a lot of shimmer which is my problem with other BE products

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i got this in a swap, and i love it! i wanted it to replace the "warmth" that came with the set, as warmth was waayyyy too dark on my pale skin. this works great! a very natural looking color, with lots of pigment, but its not hard to blend at all :)
would re-"buy" in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Steph315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous color on my fair/medium skin (I wear fairly light BE foundation). It's a dusty rose/mauve color and I tend to get a lot of compliments about my makeup when I wear it. The color seems to stay put for most of the day. A jar lasts forever which is another plus!