Avon color glide liguid eye liner

3.4

on 5/8/2013 8:23:00 PM

I like these liners they glide on smoothly and have a moist feel. I think the confusion with product is that it is packaged like a pencil but truly it is a liquid liner. When people use expecting a pencil texture and application they are let down. This is liquid so you have to treat as such it is a very wet product. Avon mineral liners were my fav but are dc so this is the next best thing.

on 4/19/2007 3:05:00 AM

yes I like this product very much cool give them for 5 stars

on 6/8/2006 9:08:00 AM

I like quite a few Avon products because of their great price and I wanted this eyeliner to work for me because navy is hard to find in a liquid e.l. However, this product is nowhere near comparable to my L'Oreal. It went on nice but within a few hours was chipping off and looked horrible. My teenage daughter tried it and threw it into the trash. I see a lot of good ratings here, perhaps I just got a bad batch?

I am a cosmetics addict. I have been purchasing Avon for over twelve years. I really enjoy the staying power of these liquid eye liners. Their pigment is very dramatic looking. I especially enjoy how they look under the casino lights!

on 7/28/2005 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very pleased with this in Blackest Black. Color is saturated and lasting. This makes it through a 14 hour day without smudges or flakes, yet comes off easily with my regular facial cleanser. Navy and Amethyst are good too but lack the dense color of the Blackest Black and need to be layered.

Took a notch off for packaging, who can use these brushes that come with these kind of products?? What works for me is a glob on the back of my hand and a flat eyeliner brush. Would love to see this product in a squeeze tube or bottle with a very small opening to prevent dispensing too much product at once - just a thought. Still, I would buy this over and over again just based on performance.

on 7/8/2003 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. It is very easy to use since it is like a thin marker and easy to control, not like a brush tip that is so hard to control. I like it in the black color. You can make the line thin, or go more dramatic by making it thicker. It's great, one of my staples. Def. recommend it to those who want to emphasize on their eyes (all about the eyes!)

on 5/11/2003 1:41:00 AM

i got this liquid eye liner from my friend & i hate it. it 's really hard to make a tinny line around my eyes. the applicator is too soft it didnt make it ez to make a small line. it 's kinda hard to explain but have u ever cry when you have none waterproof marcara on your eyes. All your c is the black color all around your puffy eyes. that's exactly what this product give to me. Never ever use/buy it again. HAte it :-(