Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture - SPF 15

2.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer

on 8/29/2015 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive skin, and unlike some other reviewers this product did not cause any irritation whatsoever. My only issue with this product is that it just isn't thick enough for me. It has quite a watery consistency, whereas I prefer thick creamy moisturisers to combat my slightly dry skin. I use this product on my neck and decolletage while using a different moisturiser on my face, and it works well on these areas as they don't get as dry. I also like the fact that is has SPF! I would finish the bottle but would not repurchase.

on 7/29/2015 4:43:00 PM

This irritated my skin and made my skin feel burning. Also although it claims oil free, this moisturizer felt somewhat heavy and oily, I wonder why. I did not like this product at all and it has strange weird scent.

Sadly, this product is no good for me. Broke the hell out of my face! Im not one who breaks out easily but this product is so disappointing. I used this in the morning before putting on my make up as it has spf15, its so oily (claims to be oil free) 15 minutes after application and my make up is running down my neck. I wear glasses too, and it leaves dry patches in the bridge of my nose were the glasses sit. I really want to give this product a chance but it makes my face worse and worse if I continue using it. Nice packaging though.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I truly hated this stuff when I first purchased it two summers ago. At that time, I was living with my parents after graduating college and before starting graduate school. It got really hot that summer, and they had no AC - that caused this moisturizer to stay greasy on my face and NEVER soak in. Because of that, I stopped using it and instead used the Ponds Bio-Hydratante, which I loved because it soaked in/set immediately after applying.

Fast forward a couple of years, I own several full-sized moisturizers and keep getting samples/tiny bottles in Ipsy bags, so I figured I better just use this stuff up. Now that it's Winter, my skin is dry and I don't hate this stuff nearly as much as I thought I did - I just have to know how and when to apply it. I used to hate using moisturizer in the morning because I'm someone who gets hot easily, especially when I'm moving around a lot like I often do in the morning, and I would end up sweating it off & it would make makeup application difficult. Now I've learned that I need to blow dry/straighten my hair before applying this, and then hang out for a half hour or so before doing my makeup. That seems to allow it to soak in and keep it from sliding off my face or interfering with makeup application.

Overall, after literally years of use, I think this is an okay product. I like that it has SPF in it, but it's pricey & I'm sure there are better moisturizers out there for the price, so I would likely not repurchase it.

on 3/2/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

No no and NO. This product burned my face and i dont even have sensitive skin, my skin is very normal, I dont break out easily, well, since the moment I applied this product I felt a burning sensation and my skin became red, and next day OMG I had a rash, it took me almost 10 days to recover, please dont take the risk, its not worth it.

on 2/28/2015 11:48:00 PM

I wouldnt really buy this again. It smells like a mild sunscreen and the smell just sticks to you. It's pretty oily. My face is usually oily, so i try to buy OIL FREE products, this was disappointing. After putting some on, I feel like a grease animal. I don't like it, but I'm going to force myself to use it up. It's quite pricey.

on 1/16/2015 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've only used this once (bought it today) but it made a good first impression! I used it as a final step after using cleanser and toner, and it has a light, clean sunscreen type of scent. Makes me feel clean and the smell is nice :) Not strong at all. I have sensitive, oily skin and it didn't make me feel greasy or oily. Overall, I am impressed so far (fingers crossed!)

on 10/24/2014 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is horrible I would give it 0 if I could. The smell is an overpowering gross suncream that you can smell even on your face. It is very uncomfortable and made me a grease ball within 1 hour of wear and it claims to be oil free!!! It made my makeup just slide off! Never ever buy this.

on 8/31/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I have combination skin and am always looking to control the oily side of my skin..that's why I thought buying an OIL FREE moisterizer wouldnt add to the problem.. but I was wrong..this made my face look like a grease monkey almost immediately after application ..I eventually tossed it bought an Aveeno moisterizer.

on 8/20/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Didn't like this at all, it is a really oily moisturizer and you can feel it on your skin. I have had this product for a little while and it has now started to separate and get chunky. I do not like this moisturizer.

Popular Moisturizers