December 22, 2014 | 1686 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this and it is utter crap. Does not draw on the skin even when furiously rubbing back and forth (which obviously is not what you want to do in your eye), its waxy, keeps breaking, dried out easily. Complete waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by chococakehk

The SA tried to use this to waterline my eyes in the workshop I had yesterday.

After 2 hours, they all transferred to my under eye area.

Thx but no thx

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

I love this eyeliner for a soft, smokey look. I would describe this as a soft black on my NC40 skin. The staying power is great on my upper lids. However, I cannot wear this in my waterline because it smudges. If you're looking for a rich, black eyeliner-I recommend the Milani Liquid Eye liner pencil in Black.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by startariot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Was looking for a smudge-proof black eyepencil for lining and especially the waterline. To start off its a super black colour which is great, it makes my dark brown eyes look lighter which I love. Its a rich, creamy pencil which applies very easily without skipping. It stays put for quite a while with little to no smudging, it does take a while to dry into place before that you can smudge it out a little (eg for a smokey eye) but after that it sticks into place pretty much.
Two things I don't like are that it doesn't last an hour on the waterline, and it definitely needs touching up after a little while so it doesn't stay black-black for long. Its a fine eye pencil which I would buy again, but I think there might be better ones out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by hollyOH

I wear black eyeliner every day so i have tried so many different brands and types and this was my first and i keep on going back to it. Its super creamy and i wear it on the waterline so its very important that it isn't a hard type of eye pencil. I also use to have a huge problem with smudging especially right under my eye it would just look like a black hole by the end of the day but after just putting some black eyeshadow i use carbon, but it can be whichever on my waterline after putting the eyeliner, it intensifies it and makes it look darker and makes it stay in place!!! It lasts me a good 2-3 months even wearing it everyday. Sharpening can be a pain but it is totally worth it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by thechain

This is a great, standard black eyeliner.
I've used probably three-four pencils in this shade over the years. I keep going back to it, and I might again, but there are many more eyeliners out there today. This is one of the best blacks there is, but I think it's worth trying out other brands to see what they've come up with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by xshado

I've been using this MAC eye pencil and it definitely is waterproof.
I went to a waterpark yesterday and was looking for an eye pencil that would stay on for the whole day.
By the end of the day, it was still there! Just as i applied it in the morning.
I was very impressed and honestly didn't think it was going to last but it was worth a shot!
The color is not a rich black but it does come off black, i think it can be blacker.
Formula is very good, creamy and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Before UD came out with their 24/7 pencils, this was my go to black eyeliner. Rich, creamy, dark. Stayed put very well on my oily lids and even on my water line. New product lemmings took me over, and I'm stock piled with the 24/7 liners, but I would definately repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by ellie702

This stuff is great and versatile! I bought this in the color: engraved.Iit will not budge or smudge! I will be using it for tight lining and for my lower water line, but This pencil goes on so smoothly you can use it to do a cat eye (and im makeup challenged so if i can do it u can too!). As for the cost... Ladies sometimes u get what u pay for and i have no problem dishing out the $$ for a product that works!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by deyeaene4

I have monolid eyes and this eyeliner stays put. Its creamy so it glides on easy. It smudges a little on the bottom but not anywhere close to others I have tried.