July 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lipstick - Studio Gear - Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by wrappedupnu

Studio Gear Lipstick in... And Kisses is very rich and creamy. Smooth and easy to apply. Leaves my lips feeling great-does not turn dry nor does it bleed into your lines. I love all the pretty colors also great pigments! Long wearing and looks great from start to finish. I love my lipstick! You get what you pay for:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Medusa666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this Lipstick!! It is creamy yet moisturizing, non-bleeding/staining, long-lasting with a semi-matte shimmer finish, which goes on smooth, with an intense color pay-off as well, no sticky/tacky build-up or bad after-taste, this lipstick is nothing short of awesome!! GO STUDIO GEAR!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the cuddle up, complete colour lipstick which is a brown toned nude. Its a nice colour and is really creamy but doesnt have the "cream lipstick effect", that I find with other brands like mac where the lipstick looks frosting like and excentuates the lines in my lips. I don't find it drying at all and stays for a relative amount of time. Overall a pretty good lippie :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Monjo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best lipstick ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by walkingdiktionary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got Misty Mauve in my glam bag awhile ago and I've seen a lot of people complaining about the color.... but I absolutely love it! It's the perfect "my lips but better" shade. Keep in mind that I have very pigmented lips. But unfortunately they discontinued it or something because I cant find it anywhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by emilymariechen

I got the shade "Foxy Pink" from Ipsy (MyGlam). It's a frosty deep/darker pink. I love the color and texture (even though I'm not usually a fan of frosty colors), but the smell/taste is awful! It reminds me of the lipsticks my grandma had. I can get over it pretty quickly, but I reallyyy don't like it! I would repurchase, though, because no one else seems to have this problem so maybe it's just this shade. If you're not sensitive to smells, though, the color really is perfect! A good fall neutral for those of us who are still a bit scared of the full-on plums! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by kristine627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got the color "warm embrace" from my glam bag and at first i hated the color. i tried the color on again before going to work and fell in love with it when i saw it in natural lighting. it's a very warm red, perfect for my skintone. although you can wear this color year round, i would definitely prefer it as my winter shade. the color did fade througout the day, but reapplying isn't too much work. my lips are also the dry side, so i had to apply really good lip balm before applying this lipstick since it dries very matte. the only problem is that it bleeds, so i would recommend lip liner. other than that i would love to try more lipstick shades from studio gear!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by CharlieSheenMakeupFiend

someone said they have nice mauve colors and that is sooooooooo true of this line.. they really have an awesome line of lipsticks... nothing too flashy... but if you adore reds you are in absolut eluck and as for nudes.. the have a color called divine that truly is divine as stupid as that sounds lol.. but they also have a new shade i eblieve it's called sunset blvd.. and i am sooo fair and it looks good on me which is saying ALOT... it has a peach flair to it with a little pink and mostly nude, it really is unique i tried to find a similar color at mac ( i also tried to find a similar color that looked like studio gears burlesque)... but no such luck, i get a 40 percent off at mac but oh well.. at 15 bucks it's no big loss, they really do have a unique quality to their colors, no one really has colors like they do... so random for a line thats not as well known as others.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by trailerparkmedic

I bought this in Sugar Pie, a berry-ish color. I've found that it wears off fairly quickly but then my lips look stained and I love the look. It's creamy and doesn't dry out my lips at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This l/s is a nice alternative to some dept store lipsticks. I have this in Bliss a nice semi sheer medium rose shade. Not much staying power but leaves a nice natural stain that compliments my warmish complexion (rare for me ). This brand is available at ULTA.