October 1, 2014 | 1055 users online

Styling Products - Johnson & Johnson - No More Tangles - Spray Detangler

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

HOLY GRAIL !! A must have! I don't know what id do without this product! I can have the puffiest, knotted, crazy hair just a few sprays of this and I can get a brush through it without any problem! Also leaves my hair super soft! Any kind of hair type-this is a must have, you're missing out if you haven't tried this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a detangler and this might be the best yet. My hair before was extremely tangled hard to brush and dry also brittle all day!!! It would get worse through the day. After finding this is spray this all over my ends. My ends are basically drenched. It's so easy to brush my hair. I do this at night when I get out the shower. In the morning I spray a little more when I straighten my hair with heat protectant of course. And all day it's super smooth. I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I won't use this as my only conditioner. It's really light. But the nearly neutral fragrance is nice and it does help detangle. The color is off-green and the consistency is misty. I spritz it on damp or dry hair. I used this maybe a year ago and it used to be more conditioning. Formerly, I could use it as a leave-in but not with the new formula. But when combined with regular conditioners, I think it's worth a try. Actually, it does work well on dry hair without making it greasy. :) EDIT been using for a while and it doesn't build up. Really impressed with how products for kids works for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAddict1

This detangler spray has been a miracle worker for my daughter's tangles. Every morning used to be a struggle with my daughter's hair (very thin, fine, but extremely curly), I used other brands like the L'Oreal or Suave, which did not work for us. Eventually, I went to the baby section and bought this one- and have used nothing but since. We also use the No More Tangles Shampoo, which helps a lot when I comb through her hair after her bath.

The spray does have a scent to it, but not overly fragrant. I have recommended this for my niece, as well as anyone who asks how I am able to manage through all the curls!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Hallieh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very fine, straight hair... But I have a LOT of it. I can't use a heavy conditioner in the shower or some of the more popular leave-in conditioners or by mid day my hair is flat and greasy. I've tried several other spray "detanglers" and they've all left my hair feeling like straw or very sticky (and didn't usually help with the knots I encounter!) On a whim, I decided to try this product. All I have to say is AMAZING! I shampoo and conditioner my hair as normal in the shower (using slightly less conditioner) then towel dry and spray this on. Wait a minute or so and voila! Hair is easy to comb and is amazingly soft. Having straight hair, (and using a blow dryer everyday) split ends are easy to see on me. Since I've been using this spray, I've noticed I also don't have nearly as many split ends. Definitely my HG!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I used this on my kid's hair when they were young and it didn't do much for getting the tangles out when their hair was wet unless I sprayed A LOT on their hair. Then it would look and feel greasy. I decided to buy this a few days ago to try on my own hair since it's been a long time since I used it on my kids. I have fine hair that is impossible to brush when wet. I started with a few sprays on my tangled areas. Didn't help. I sprayed 10+ pumps just on my ends and it didn't help. Once my hair was dried, it looked and felt like barbie doll hair! Left a greasy, weird coating. Tried it a bunch of different ways for a few days and no matter how I use it my hair has a barbie doll texture. Yuck! Will stick to my adult serums for detanglers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this originally for my dd who is currently 22 months old. Her hair has been growing a little longer though it is not yet shoulder length. She wakes with a bedhead and sometimes the back of her head gets fuzzy. This smooths out the fuzzy bits and smooths out her hair without being sticky or heavy. I really like the smell and it is not too strong. On my 3b hair, it comes in handy when I am feeling lazy and need something to tame and get out the knots at the nape of my neck without having to wash my hair. It is not the most moisturizing product for me, but it does the job. It also doesn't dull my hair or cause any build-up. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Tatissima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Didn't work for me in both spray and cream.my hair are bra strap long,normal to dry.did nothing but the smell was amazing,maybe are a lil bit to thick for this product,I don't know but yes,I waste my money :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I had forgotten just how wonderful this stuff is. First of all, it smells amazing. It conditions hair while helping get rid of tangles, and doesn't leave any sort of residue. My only complaint is that I wish it was more like a mist rather than a spray, it can make it difficult to aim and get all of your hair at once. This is ten times better than the salon detangler I've used (Paul Mitchell). AND it's super cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by katayoun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The product is good for the price. I have hair that is sometimes very curly, sometimes just wavy. It is relatively thick, frizzy, and tangles easily. I bought this for days that I just wanted to dampen and comb through my hair. This product does what it says: it helps work out the tangles in hair. This means less breakage (curly girls know what I'm talking about!)!

The downside: need a lot of the product, and the pump is a little hard. My hand gets tired using this bottle! Something in the product makes my neck itch (so I really have to use this by tipping my head upside down).

I will probably continue to buy, because, for the price, it does what it says it will do. :)