October 24, 2014 | 1487 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - LipSlicks in Babe

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really cute color. A reddish-pink shade with silvery shimmer. Goes on smooth and feels light and soft. Smells very lipsticky, but as with all of the Lipslicks...I kind of enjoy it. This one is supposedly discontinued, but my Rite Aid still carries it. Will probably rebuy when I use it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by AlexisAdella

LOVED it, and since it was a limited edition item, I got it for 40 cents! Where I work it was on clearance, and I was psyched! A little bright but it highlights my natural lip color, and leaves a shimmer that can be caught be the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lucky3931

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this over the summer after seeing it in a magazine as a sheer tint great for hot weather. Although it just smells like regular lipstick (which I don't like) I would repurchase because the color is great. It's smooth on your lips and a little sparkly, really easy to put on and gives you just a little bit of color. I didn't find it frosty at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2003 3:35:00 AM More reviews by kappatit

beautiful color in the tube...too bright for me on the lips. its just a LITTLE too bright, but not bright enough that i can wear it. Feels great, and I like having it in my lipgloss section because of the pretty color =P Maybe its just me but I think all Cover Girl lipslicks smell so bad!

edit: gave it away. stunk so bad. its right UNDER my nose i couldn't take it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by mywhimsicality

contrary to a lot of the other lipslicks, this color is exactly how it looks in the tube, wich is very nice. feels like glossy chapstick, not at all sticky. it's nice and sheer but a pumped up color. lovely!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2003 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ruWOOOzy

Ick. I love Lipslicks but this color did not work for me. If it were more pigmented and less frosty, then it might have. It would probably work for a lighter, cooler toned person. (I'm a MMM) Oh well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

what i can say to this is...meh! i saw this in cosmogirl and wanted to try it so i picked it up at walmart, and its NOT what i expected. its a sheer raspberry red which is very pretty but has silver glitter in it, making it not-summery-at-all like i hoped and kinda unwearable for me. i wanted a drpepper lipsmacker lookalike but instead i looked like i had frosted lips. darn!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2003 9:15:00 PM More reviews by endeara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a cheap replacement for Benetint and I came across "Babe" this summer. Except for the addition of shimmer, this is a dead ringer for Benetint, only it lasts longer and feels better on the lips. (Benetint actually made mine feel drier after it faded thirty seconds later.) I'm bummed that this is a limited run, but I'm glad I found out so I can go stock up at the drugstore! The only reason that "Babe" does not get 5 lippies from me is because of the drugstore smell and the slightly greasy feeling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2003 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a swap, and had been looking for it FOREVER since they didn't sell it anywhere in my town. The texture seems weird to me, sort of oily... I love the color, though, a sheer raspberry shade. As with all Lipslicks I've tried, there is way too much silver shimmer in it for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 10:41:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Since reading the great reviews for Cover Girl lip slicks in Babe I had to start searching for this color. Luckily I found it at the third drugstore I looked. I like this color okay, it's a sheer, pretty red with a little more frost or sparkle in it than I like. I would love it if Cover Girl would just make a sheer red color with no shimmer. I personally wouldn't repurchase this color but I think alot of people would like and use this.