August 28, 2014 | 892 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - LipSlicks in Cutie

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ilovewriting22

I absolutely love this lip product. It is a shimmery nude color; perfect for any occasion or everyday wear. It feels kinda like a Chapstick. This lipslick is amazing; and i recomend it to everyone. It lasts all day; even after eating, drinking, or exercise.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by samhoney

Cutie is a lovely light pinky brown neutral. This is more of a thick (not tacky) balm instead of a gloss. My stick has a lot of moisturizing shimmer but is NOT a gloss. I love it, Cutie goes with everything. Can't beat it for the price and good amount of product you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Bombshell222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great, inexpensive, neutral staple. I love that it is not greasy, goes on like a balm, but doesn't skimp on the color. I have received many compliments on wearing this over the years!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by jesshunter

This always ends up in my makeup bag too. Perfect neutral pink that isn't over the top, and goes with everything, especially a smokey eye. Dirt cheap too! Hope Cover Girl doesn't discontinue this ever! Feels like a lip balm more than it does a lipstick, which I like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I remember to have this VERY long time ago.. and everytime I go to wallmart, or any supermarket I still look at covergirl's section.. saddly this is discontinued in mexico.. I guess I have to go for it in some sites in internet to find it. But it is a great color!! I remember its a neutral pink and frosty shade, so nude and gorgeos. Realy flattering for my fair skin. If you have a dupe for it, I will totally apreciate your information!
(brunairatti@rocketmail.com)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ambrat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy this shade of lipslicks over and over again, dating back to the mid-'90s. Love it! This is one of my favorite lip colors of all time! My skintone is a light-to-medium olive shade, and I typically pair this lipslick with a brown or neutral lip liner. (The brown lip liner sets off the frosty pinkness of the lip color, IMO.) A total favorite for years to come! Just bought another tube tonight actually. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up this along with Hipster during Ulta's BOGO50% CG sale the other day and while I love that one, this one was a no-go for me, simply becase it is SO frosty! It's a lot lighter on than I expected but more than that, the shade combined with the frost factor on my pigmented lips is just wrong on me. Luckily, it was about 1.75 so I don't feel too badly about forsaking it for it's much prettier sister, Hipster. If they have a more neutral, less frosty pink version, I'm going to get that one to replace this. I'm envious of the ladies who can pull this off, but I'm defintely not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Margie23a

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have several Wet Slicks in various colors and have used them for years. They are cheap and moisturizing. I will admit though that I don't use them by themselves, but I do use them either under or over lipsticks too either tone down a dark shade (Cutie Lipslicks is great for this) or darken a lighter shade of lipstick. Lipslicks add just the right amount of moisturizing tint without the goopiness of a gloss. I even like these better than chapstick if you just want to add some shine to a matte lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A pretty, frosty neutral pink with touches of tan are what "Cutie" is. The texture is smooth and moisturizing and lasts about 4 hours on me. At $3.99USD, the price can't be beat. I also found the pink and silver packaging to be cute. Would recommend, would buy again. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2008 5:13:00 PM More reviews by christinamariewright

I've been using this color lipslick for years now. I think it's actually called 'Starlet' now. Anyway, I do truly love it. I always have at least one in my purse, one in my make up bag, and one in the pocket of whatever jacket I'm wearing (in the winter time, obviously). I use this for my 'everyday' look, but i find that I really love it for a night out when worn with dark smoky eyes...it really adds to the effect. I do agree with the others...if my lips are flaky or chapped at all, it shows, so i steer clear of it then. Although, I've recently found that by topping off my DuWop Lip Venom with this, anytype of flakiness, etc is eliminated and it also makes the 'color' even lighter, yet seems to repel the shimmer, at least more than normal. Does work great over lip plumpers. Try it if you haven't!