Cover Girl LipSlicks in Cutie

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/4/2015 4:07:00 PM

HELP BRING BACK LIPSLICKS IN CUTIE! READ THIS!!!!
hey everyone covergirl has discontinued this shade in cutie. But, we can hopefully bring it back . If you go to covergirl.com and under products there will be in big letters discontinued, click on it. This will take you to there discontinued products page. Scrolled down until you see lips. You will see lipslicks, click on it. To the side of product page it will say "vote to bring back." Then you click on check mark. So far there are 1,400 votes. If we all go to this page hopefully covergirl will bring back the old lipslicks line

I absolutely love this lip product. It is a shimmery nude color; perfect for any occasion or everyday wear. It feels kinda like a Chapstick. This lipslick is amazing; and i recomend it to everyone. It lasts all day; even after eating, drinking, or exercise.

on 1/26/2012 11:29:00 PM

Cutie is a lovely light pinky brown neutral. This is more of a thick (not tacky) balm instead of a gloss. My stick has a lot of moisturizing shimmer but is NOT a gloss. I love it, Cutie goes with everything. Can't beat it for the price and good amount of product you get.

on 1/20/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great, inexpensive, neutral staple. I love that it is not greasy, goes on like a balm, but doesn't skimp on the color. I have received many compliments on wearing this over the years!

on 2/25/2011 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This always ends up in my makeup bag too. Perfect neutral pink that isn't over the top, and goes with everything, especially a smokey eye. Dirt cheap too! Hope Cover Girl doesn't discontinue this ever! Feels like a lip balm more than it does a lipstick, which I like.

on 8/19/2010 1:48:00 AM

I remember to have this VERY long time ago.. and everytime I go to wallmart, or any supermarket I still look at covergirl's section.. saddly this is discontinued in mexico.. I guess I have to go for it in some sites in internet to find it. But it is a great color!! I remember its a neutral pink and frosty shade, so nude and gorgeos. Realy flattering for my fair skin. If you have a dupe for it, I will totally apreciate your information!
(brunairatti@rocketmail.com)

on 7/25/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I buy this shade of lipslicks over and over again, dating back to the mid-'90s. Love it! This is one of my favorite lip colors of all time! My skintone is a light-to-medium olive shade, and I typically pair this lipslick with a brown or neutral lip liner. (The brown lip liner sets off the frosty pinkness of the lip color, IMO.) A total favorite for years to come! Just bought another tube tonight actually. :)

on 3/17/2009 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I picked up this along with Hipster during Ulta's BOGO50% CG sale the other day and while I love that one, this one was a no-go for me, simply becase it is SO frosty! It's a lot lighter on than I expected but more than that, the shade combined with the frost factor on my pigmented lips is just wrong on me. Luckily, it was about 1.75 so I don't feel too badly about forsaking it for it's much prettier sister, Hipster. If they have a more neutral, less frosty pink version, I'm going to get that one to replace this. I'm envious of the ladies who can pull this off, but I'm defintely not one of them.

on 3/29/2008 11:14:00 PM

I have several Wet Slicks in various colors and have used them for years. They are cheap and moisturizing. I will admit though that I don't use them by themselves, but I do use them either under or over lipsticks too either tone down a dark shade (Cutie Lipslicks is great for this) or darken a lighter shade of lipstick. Lipslicks add just the right amount of moisturizing tint without the goopiness of a gloss. I even like these better than chapstick if you just want to add some shine to a matte lipstick.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

A pretty, frosty neutral pink with touches of tan are what "Cutie" is. The texture is smooth and moisturizing and lasts about 4 hours on me. At $3.99USD, the price can't be beat. I also found the pink and silver packaging to be cute. Would recommend, would buy again. :]

Recommended for Medium Skin