April 20, 2014 | 1732 users online

Liquid - Signature Club A - Gleaming Skin Invisible Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by DrsL

This is really a lovely clear shimmer for me, but I use it as as base for other cream foundations or Bare Escentuals minerals foundations. It is almost like a moisturizer, and provides a smooth base that maintains my makeup foundation for hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Rhiannan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an interesting tinted moisturizer,for which you'd probably get similar results if you used Revlon's Skin Lights.
This is a clear shimmery face illuminator.If you have problem areas you'd do best to use your concealer first because a product like this won't cover it for you alone.This a good product if you are looking for an un-made up dewy look.I've never worn it on top of foundation so I honestly don't know how that would work.It looks best if you apply concealer first to the undereye area,& any problem spots.
Gives you a youthful dewy appearance.Great for the days you don't want to wear much makeup,or to highlight a nice tan.
It also looks awesome on the decollete!
It's a little pricey though,which would make a lot of PPL just want to head to the nearest drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2004 3:28:00 PM More reviews by 70Jackie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great under foundation gleaming moisturizer for me. It came with a kit and is one of SCA better products. Not a good thing to wear this alone, unless your skin is perfect! Convenient pump bottle. Since I like this it will probably be phased out! LOL!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2004 8:41:00 PM More reviews by COSMETICSFAN

This is a very good HIGHLIGHTER. It is definately not for you if you are looking for a foundation. It is a clear shimmer. Very pretty. The pump bottle is handy and mess free.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 2:45:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hated it. It did nothing, and i have young skin. I threw it out. You'd have to have perfect skin, with no redness, or nothing...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2003 2:46:00 AM More reviews by trixie88

This is exactly what I was hoping for. It's a super lightweight shimmery gel that applies easily and gives me a glowy look. The color is perfect, not too orangy. It's unscented and in a pump bottle that dispenses the perfect amount for my whole face. RIS so I don't know if it was a value, but I know that SAC stuff is usually overpriced, but I will definitely try to buy it when I run out if they're still making it.