October 31, 2014 | 847 users online

Blush - NARS - Taj Mahal

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Narsfanatic

Taj Mahal is Naomi Campbell's favorite apparently. I use this a a blush or eyeshadow. So pigmented! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Syreetajackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My everyday blush! Pops on pretty brown skin. Buy it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by cvarghese

If you're looking for an orange blush, stop looking. This is the ONLY orange blush you'll ever need or want. It is THE most gorgeous burnt orange color with flecks of gold--one look into the pan and you've been transported to Morocco or Rajashan. This isn't for the weak of heart. If you want an orange blush, then you have it. The color pay-off is insane. You need the lightest swipe of your brush to get all that gorgeous color on your cheeks.

I have a warm caramel skin, so not only does this blush give me a golden glow, it also acts as a bronzer--it immediately warms your complexion. I absolutely love this color. It is THAT epic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

WOW! Is what I said when I saw this and swatched it. Plus some "oh my Gods" "This is REALLY ORANGE" "Strong!". The best orange blush in my opinion. Burnt yet bright orange with a gold like shimmer, it is absolutely stunning yet frightening. This is very pigmented and its best to use a light hand especially if you have fair or lighter skin. This gives such a warm glow to the skin. When this was applied on me by the sales associate, I looked in the mirror and my face was lit up. Perhaps it also helped that the NARS sales guy put heavy black eyeliner on me and combined with the orange-gold blush, I felt like those beautiful Bollywood women, very fitting to this blush's name, go figure.

It lasted for a few hours, I would like more wear time. I dont like NARS packaging, I find them cheap, dingy, and easily dirty. But inside this dirty dingy packaging is a blush that I cannot compare to any other. I find NARS blushes last a long time; I have another NARS blush that I had for awhile, using often, I have yet to hit the pan.

This is one of a kind and gorgeous with its color and shimmer finish. Worth the high price. I am NC42, not really a surprise that I like this blush. This can be for everyone but especially If you are medium/tan-dark, run do not walk, and get this blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Logic dictates that I shouldn't like this blush, I'm Siberia in NARS foundations and therefore a burnt orange blush doesn't seem to be the smartest choice, however curiosity has always lingered "I know we don't blush orange, but how would I look?" and on a blush binge I gave in to temptation and bought it.

It has to be applied with a very gentle hand but I find that it illuminates and makes my skin look warmer and healthy, I take one lippie off because although I adore the finish and colours of the NARS blushers, I'm not fond of their staying power.

Since I apply it very lightly, it'll be a while until I need to repurchase it, but when I run out of it, I'll buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

the colour is a burnt orange shot with a golden sheen, truly gorgeous in pan. it's lovely to swatch too - very pigmented in one swipe. i wish it translated as gorgeously on my cheeks. undeniably it's a beautiful colour and a quality product but with my colouring I wasn't crazy about the look it gave me. I prefer my orange blushes to have a dose of red or pink to them, i've come to realize after trying this. i can picture it working on lots of people, so don't let my review dissuade you from trying and deciding if you love it. high likelihood you would :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MiriamNJ

Este es mi colorete favorito para verano, sin lugar a dudas.
Con la piel bronceada este color es perfecto, ideal, porque el brillito dorado es super favorecedor. Lo recomiendo 100%

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Paheli

For reference I'm about NC42 / Barcelona in NARS Sheer Glow. Taj Mahal is one of my favorite blushes! The color itself looks scary/clownish in the pan. But once applied lightly, it gives me a beautiful glow! I love wearing this when doing neutral/brown eyes or anything with gold. Just like the other NARS blushes I own, the quality of the blush and lasting power is great. Its pricey for a blush, but I don't think I'll ever run out of it b/c I need to use such a little amount to get a good color payoff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by type_a_tiff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazeballs! At first, when the Sephora cast member recommended me this shade I thought she was perhaps a little bit unhinged. But she turned out to be right! Shows what I know.

Every time I wear this, my skin looks amazing. My skin looks luminous, I look more alert and it really helps to define and highlight my cheekbones! Extremely flattering for medium skintones!

The only thing I would caution is that it is extremely easy to overdo it with this blush. It's super pigmented, so you only need a tad. Actually, less than that. More like a teensy bit. Otherwise, you run the risk of looking like a clown.

Good value, though! I've had it for just over a year and I still haven't made a dent on it. It honestly looks like I haven't used it. Because of the crazy pigmentation, I kind of wish NARS made a smaller version of this – maybe make it like a duo like Orgasm/Laguna? Just want to be able to get my money's worth and get to the bottom of the pan!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This by far is my favourite blush in my collection. It gives me a radiant beautiful glow that looks like it exudes from the inside lol, at least thats how i feel with it on. On dark skin it looks so great because orange really is so complimentary and it has a nice shimmer that is just right. This is my 2nd Taj Mahal because I dropped my first one on tile :( This is a must have from all the Nars blushes I have in my stash.
I have a review of my fave nars blush with Taj Mahal included. Check it out.