August 30, 2014 | 1638 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - Springtime Quad

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If they still HAD this particular product I would purchase it again but I have had mine since 2002 and I still have a lot of shadows left in the pans. I really like how interchangable the shades are...you can wear them together, alone or with other shadows. Too bad Avon changed their shadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2004 7:26:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found the colours a little matte and cool-toned. There is a greyish white, khaki, plummy purple and turquoise. I have other Avon shadows that I love though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by BarrysGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colors are frosty white-lilac, matte dark khaki, bright emerald and violet. I have dark brown eyes, and the khaki and violet look wonderful together. I line my top and bottom lids near the lash line with the violet (a true purple) color and it makes my eyes just gorgeous! The emerald green is deep and intense so I would use that color only at night, and the frosty white color is great for highlighting under the brow bone. Recommended for non-blondes with green or brown eyes. This is not very Spring-like but nice anyway.