July 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Rouge Sensation Coquette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this was a GWP but love it so i would rebuy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

The label on my lipstick says Le Rouge Absolu in Coquette but I think it's the same as this one. I received this as a GWP. I like the consistency of the lipstick and the smell doesn't bother me. I find that this formula doesn't last very long on my lips but I like the rich, moisturizing feel on my lips. The shade looks pretty on me with a black and white eye, and subtle light pink blush. I probably wouldn't buy this as it was a GWP and there are so many other less expensive lipsticks out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Did not work for my extremely fair and cool-toned skin, because it made me old and sick. (yikes)

Too much brown and gold in this product for it to work for me, but it did look nice on my aunt who is fair and cool-toned, but is in her mid-40s.

The color is gorgeous and the quality if lancome-standard (this one, I noticed, is a bit on the brassy, frosty side, if that makes sense). I don't really care for frost or sparkles on my lipstick, but the color DID look gorgeous on my aunt.

What a mixed review this is, isn't it?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is a nice frosty pink that I like to wear on the days I'm feeling low maintenance. It's pink enough to look natural but the gold shimmer adds something special. I wouldn't repurchase because it's nothing spectacular. Its scent also kind of bugs me sometimes. The packaging is dull. It was a GWP so I'll use it since I have it but nothing I'll miss terribly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by mommafletch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect pink lipstick- doesn't look like cotton candy!
1. Wears a very long time for traditional lippie
2. Goes-with-everything shade, "expensive" looking pink
3. Points off for price, and rather plain tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I feel like I'm the only one that adores this. I used to use it all the time, then I bought another lipstick that was a replacement. I found it in the back of my drawer..I love it! It's a nice pinky frosty color and it looks fine on me. I will buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by 1210hotchocolat

this lipstick works only for certain people. Unfortunately it just looked terrible on me, the color was too pink..i hated the smell of it and it makes me dizzy whenever i applied it..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Pros: A very neutral color (gold-frosted rose pink) that I imagine looks good on pretty much anyone. Moisturising enough and smooth texture. A good "purse lipstick".

Cons: Gross rose scent and waxy taste. Amount is in no way worth the price.

I really love this color, but it is a little bit too frosted for my tastes; I have to wear gloss over it or it looks gaudy. Too generic of a shade for the Lancome price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by knics33

I love this lipstick- the color is a mid-toned pink with soft gold-toned shimmer. Very pretty on my NC20 skin. Plus- this lipstick stays put! I got this from my mother who received this in a bonus gift. If I ran out I would def. consider re-buying.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

I got this as a GWP and I do not like the color at all...It is way to light and frosty for my coloring, I gave it to my mother, but I doubt it would look good on her either....I see this color only working for girls with very pale coloring and non pigmented lips...totatlly washed me out and I dislike frost immensly on my lips...